Author Topic: Fauci: New COVID Variant Might Make Us Go Back to a ‘Degree of Mitigation’ — ‘We Can’t Just Say We’r  (Read 984 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: New COVID Variant Might Make Us Go Back to a ‘Degree of Mitigation’ — ‘We Can’t Just Say We’re Done’

Pam Key 17 Mar 2022

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Thursday on CNN’s “The Lead” that the new BA.2 variant of COVID could cause America to go back to wearing masks.

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “The director general of the World Health Organization is sounding the alarm, though, saying that the pandemic is not over. Do you think it was too soon to move to the new metrics that allow so many Americans to not have to wear masks?”

Fauci said, “Jake, it’s not too soon if you observe the caveat that’s associated with that. And the caveat is we need to be flexible. And if, in fact, we do see a turn-around and a resurgence, we have to be able to pivot and go back to any degree of mitigation that is commensurate with what the situation is. So we can’t just say we’re done. Now we’re going to move on. We’ve got to be able to be flexible because we’re dealing with a dynamic situation. Hopefully, the cases will continue to come down as the weather gets warmer, the risk of being indoor is less, and we’ll do well, at least for the coming several months.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/17/fauci-new-covid-variant-might-make-us-go-back-to-a-degree-of-mitigation-we-cant-just-say-were-done/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Not good enough.  We don't go through this crap for smallpox and polio anymore.  WTF makes Covid-19/SARS2 so special?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Yes, we can just say "We're done".  And we have.

GTFOOD, Fauci.  Before the next GOP-controlled Congress goes after your sorry a$$.

Offline rustynail

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Yes, we can just say "We're done".  And we have.

GTFOOD, Fauci.  Before the next GOP-controlled Congress goes after your sorry a$$.

Hopefully the GOP, and a subsequent World Court "mitigates" Fauxci. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Hopefully the GOP, and a subsequent World Court "mitigates" Fauxci. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is it too early to suggest heads on pikes?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Is it too early to suggest heads on pikes?

Or being fed to hungry bats?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 03:32:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Are being fed to hungry bats?

Oooh!  I like the creative, ironic touch!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or being fed to hungry bats?

I was thinking maybe brain-eating bugs, as a retribution for Beagles everywhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

I was thinking maybe brain-eating bugs, as a retribution for Beagles everywhere.

Something administered either through the ears, or through the eyeballs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Toe-MAY-Toe, Toe-MAH-Toe.... 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

While listening to Trump MAGA speeches 24/7

(I think we are enjoying this too much.   :cool:)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 04:08:32 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Kamaji

While listening to Trump MAGA speeches 24/7

(I think we are enjoying this too much.   :cool:)

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

Wrong Dr. Evil.  We CAN say we're done.  WE ARE DONE!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dear Dr. Death, there is no way you and your democrap brethren are going to put the genie back in the bottle. Americans are fed up with fascist control of their lives and just won't believe the bullshiite and lies you spout anymore.

Offline libertybele

Dear Dr. Death, there is no way you and your democrap brethren are going to put the genie back in the bottle. Americans are fed up with fascist control of their lives and just won't believe the bullshiite and lies you spout anymore.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

This could be Real Bad

After a surge in COVID cases caused by the BA.2 Omicron sub-variant, Austria is set to re-impose mask mandates that were dropped just two weeks ago.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/austria-reintroduce-covid-mask-rules-just-two-weeks-after-they-were-abolished