Author Topic: Pirro Slams ‘Wuss’ Biden, Says He’s ‘Responsible For The Decline Of The West’  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pirro Slams ‘Wuss’ Biden, Says He’s ‘Responsible For The Decline Of The West’
 Martin Walsh March 16, 2022

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro went scorched earth on President Joe Biden this week, calling him a “wuss” who is “responsible for the decline of the west.”

During a segment on “The Five,” Pirro and co-host Geraldo Rivera had a tense exchange during a debate over Russian President Vladimir Putin ramping up his attacks in Ukraine.

After Rivera said the war wasn’t about Biden and was instead about Putin, Pirro disagreed and asked: “Why didn’t Putin do this when [former President Donald] Trump was president?”

“And I don’t bring up President Trump that much,” Pirro explained. “Okay? But I tell you right now that he didn’t do it when Trump was president because he knew that Donald Trump would come in ‘if you touch one hair, on one innocent civilian.’ He wouldn’t care about NATO or Non-NATO. And don’t tell me that Putin isn’t afraid of someone.”

“Biden is responsible for the decline of the west,” she added. “What we are seeing right now is … I can’t say the word, is a wuss. We’ve got a bully in the … playground yard, in the schoolyard, and everybody’s back at the fence.”

“Wait a minute, let me finish,” Pirro hit back.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1503855610588241924

more
https://conservativebrief.com/pirro-2-61141/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Even if Vladimir Putin was not afraid of Donald Trump, the reason why he couldn’t invade Ukraine while Trump was president was simple economics. Biden’s energy policy, along with lifting the sanctions on the pipeline, enriched Putin
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Judge Jeanine has the sharpest wit and tongue in the entire Fox News stable.

There's a reason the likes of Gutfeld saying she is the one he doesn't want to tangle with.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't consider ol' white joe to be "responsible" for the decline of The West. He's a marionette-buffoon who's barely responsible for the physical space he occupies at a given moment.

The West has been in a decline for some time now, perhaps modestly since 1991, but that decline started down a sharper slope on September 11, 2001.

We have not reached "the precipice" yet, where "decline" suddenly becomes "free fall".

But that point may be within the horizon of perception, today.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Slow Joe being President is a symptom of the West's decline, not a cause.
Let it burn.