Author Topic: What if the COVID-19 vaccines are not really vaccines?  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What if the COVID-19 vaccines are not really vaccines?
« on: March 16, 2022, 02:31:47 pm »
March 16, 2022
What if the COVID-19 vaccines are not really vaccines?
By Paul S. Gardiner

Evidence has come to light strongly indicating that the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines are not really "vaccines" in the medical and legal sense of the word, but rather "experimental gene therapies."  If proven true, the significance and legal ramifications of this allegation are profound.

This article summarizes a presentation by Dr. David Martin, a national intelligence analyst and founder of IQ100 Index, a developer of linguistic genomics, and molecular biologist Dr. Judy Mikovits.

In the presentation, Dr. Martin states, "You cannot have a vaccine that doesn't claim to result in either immunity or blocking transmission."  He goes on to say, "By their own patents and reference material, neither Pfizer nor Moderna claims this.  Rather, they only classify their products as 'gene therapy.'"

Dr. Martin states the Moderna and Pfizer products "do not prevent you from getting the COVID-19 infection, nor do they prevent its spread.  They are really experimental gene therapies — unlike real vaccines, which use an antigen of the disease you're trying to prevent, the Moderna and Pfizer injections contain synthetic RNA fragments encapsulated in a nanolipid carrier compound, the sole purpose of which is to lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein, not the actual virus."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/what_if_the_covid19_vaccines_are_not_really_vaccines.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: What if the COVID-19 vaccines are not really vaccines?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 02:33:32 pm »
I have voiced this concern for a very long time!! I'm still thinking they've micro-chipped people.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 02:37:23 pm »
It was called a "vaccine" because people would go along with that. It was a sales pitch and a lie - brought to you via the highest levels of our government.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 06:58:58 pm »
Another "conspiracy theory" moves over to the FACT column.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 07:21:34 pm »
I have voiced this concern for a very long time!! I'm still thinking they've micro-chipped people.

Nah - Microchip would be a large bore needle. It's something else. But it certainly ain't a vaccine.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 07:22:58 pm »
Another "conspiracy theory" moves over to the FACT column.

'I tolja so' is getting to be so common that it has lost all effect.   :whistle:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 07:31:13 pm »
Nah - Microchip would be a large bore needle. It's something else. But it certainly ain't a vaccine.

?? I believe they've developed mircochips much, much smaller and a large needle wouldn't be needed, nor would one be able to detect that they had been chipped.  Just my opinion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 07:33:49 pm »
'I tolja so' is getting to be so common that it has lost all effect.   :whistle:
It has reached the point where I don't even say so, just because it'd be tedious...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 07:35:18 pm »
?? I believe they've developed mircochips much, much smaller and a large needle wouldn't be needed, nor would one be able to detect that they had been chipped.  Just my opinion.

To my knowledge, chipping is just like chipping for pets - Large bore - And I don't think that can be miniaturized right now... The chip ain't the only thing. It's the gizmo that converts power from the body. That's the thing that can't be smaller.

Even at that, it is only a passive RFID - An ACTIVE chip would require even more.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 07:36:15 pm »
To my knowledge, chipping is just like chipping for pets - Large bore - And I don't think that can be miniaturized right now... The chip ain't the only thing. It's the gizmo that converts power from the body. That's the thing that can't be smaller.

Even at that, it is only a passive RFID - An ACTIVE chip would require even more.

I am positive about one thing; what people have been getting is NOT a vaccine.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 07:38:05 pm »
I am positive about one thing; what people have been getting is NOT a vaccine.

By the definition it is not a vax.

...which makes it something else.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 07:39:26 pm »
It has reached the point where I don't even say so, just because it'd be tedious...

Given the smarmy, smug and righteous attitude by most that get the vaccine, this is my general attitude right now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 07:42:18 pm »

Given the smarmy, smug and righteous attitude by most that get the vaccine, this is my general attitude right now.
I am just content in that those I counseled to not get the shots predominantly did not. In some little way, I have done something which may have huge repercussions for the better in their lives. I cannot take credit for their choices, only be satisfied that those who did get the jabs had been informed before they gave their consent.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 07:53:10 pm »
I am just content in that those I counseled to not get the shots predominantly did not. In some little way, I have done something which may have huge repercussions for the better in their lives. I cannot take credit for their choices, only be satisfied that those who did get the jabs had been informed before they gave their consent.

YEP. Our whole fam is jab free, except my elder son who had one Moderna jab.
And my elder sister's house back east... Liberals all, dyed in the wool... And embarrassed by their hick relatives out in the mountains. Coincidentally, a relative over there has come down with breast cancer. The first ever in both sides of my family with the exception of a great aunt, who was detected very late in life.

Like I said... Coincident, no doubt.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2022, 08:09:35 pm »
We all knew this from the start of the FDA Emergency Use approval for it, that's why people didn't want to do it.  The skeptics were correct, and the insistence they are really vaccines is tearing the country apart into the vaxxed approved class and the unvaxxed Deplorables.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2022, 08:32:29 pm »
We all knew this from the start of the FDA Emergency Use approval for it, that's why people didn't want to do it.  The skeptics were correct, and the insistence they are really vaccines is tearing the country apart into the vaxxed approved class and the unvaxxed Deplorables.

The liability shields stay up for as long as we're in a state of emergency.  Biden has notified Congress he will extend this.

Offline berdie

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2022, 10:32:46 pm »
By the definition it is not a vax.

...which makes it something else.

Myself...it's like a Flu Shot. May help, may not. But the something else has to do with$$$$$.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2022, 11:35:47 pm »

Myself...it's like a Flu Shot. May help, may not. But the something else has to do with$$$$$.

It may be that simple... But that's hard for me to swallow when the point guys for it are eugenicists (Gates, Fauci)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2022, 02:56:42 am »
They never were vaccines.

Just calling them that does not change they are not what they are called.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2022, 02:58:29 am »
What do you mean, "what if"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-