Author Topic: 5 West Point Cadets Overdose On Fentanyl During Spring Break, 2 In Critical Condition  (Read 397 times)

rebewranger

5 West Point Cadets Overdose On Fentanyl During Spring Break, 2 In Critical Condition

U.S. NEWS
5 West Point Cadets Overdose On Fentanyl During Spring Break, 2 In Critical Condition
Fentanyl is 50 times as strong as heroin and 100 times as strong as morphine, according to the CDC.

By
Sebastian Murdock
03/12/2022 12:13pm EST

Five cadets from the West Point military academy and a sixth male overdosed on the drug fentanyl while on spring break in Florida, police said.

First responders were called to a vacation rental house in Wilton Manors on Thursday afternoon to treat the overdoses, the Wilton Manors Police Department said in a statement. When first responders arrived, two bystanders were performing CPR on two unconscious men on the lawn, and the bystanders were also treated at the scene, police told The New York Times.

Two other men were unconscious inside the house, Battalion Chief Stephen Gollan of Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue said during a press conference.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/5-west-point-cadets-overdose-on-fentanyl-during-spring-break-2-in-critical-condition_n_622cc6dbe4b0fe0944d6903c

rebewranger

What a bright future our military has with the fine young men and women who go to USMA.  Last year about 50 of them got busted for cheating and, as I remember it, at least one got disciplined.  And now 5 are sent to the hospital with fentanyl overdoses.  I'm sure they are also heavily recruiting gays, trannies and any radical they can get their hands on. :thud: :thud:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Academy Cadets are the Creme de la Creme of the service.  We in trouble.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Academy Cadets are the Creme de la Creme of the service.  We in trouble.

Ya, well, we've been in trouble.  This is just another fine example.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I heard that the fentanyl was laced into cocaine.

Hopefully, all five of these "cadets" will now be EXPELLED from West Point.

Their willingness to indulge in such drugs disqualifies them from being able to hold positions as officers in the U.S. Army.

If not, it SHOULD...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Man Arrested in Connection to West Point Cadets Drug Overdoses

Penny Starr
13 Mar 2022

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office arrested Axel Giovany Casseus, 21, on Friday in connection to the drug overdoses of six cadets from West Point military academy.

The arrest came after four male students ingested fentanyl-laced cocaine and two other males who were overcome after trying to provide mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. One female on the scene was also hospitalized.

NBC News obtained the arrest report for Casseus, who was charged with cocaine trafficking:

Casseus supposedly supplied the narcotics that caused the mass overdose on Thursday afternoon while the spring breakers were staying on a rental home in the city of Wilton Manors, according to the arrest report.

Casseus was arrested after he sold 43 grams of cocaine for $1,000 to an undercover detective working with Broward County’s drug task force on Friday afternoon, according to the report. Detectives said the transaction was audio and video recorded.

Arrest records show Casseus is at the Main Jail in Broward County on a $50,000 bond. Court records do not yet list an attorney for Casseus as of Saturday afternoon.

“Three [cadets] still remained hospitalized on Friday — including two whose condition were critical,” NBC affiliate WSLS reported. “Two of the cadets play on Army’s football team.”

According to the CDC, “Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is up to 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine.”

The CDC reports that 150 people die every day in the United States from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/13/man-arrested-in-connection-to-west-point-cadets-drug-overdoses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What a bright future our military has with the fine young men and women who go to USMA.  Last year about 50 of them got busted for cheating and, as I remember it, at least one got disciplined.  And now 5 are sent to the hospital with fentanyl overdoses.  I'm sure they are also heavily recruiting gays, trannies and any radical they can get their hands on. :thud: :thud:
@rangerrebew

I am sure these people are getting preference over "clean" applicants.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

Can't care for commies.

rebewranger

Suppose this had happened in Mejifornia and the perp were an illegal, they wouldn't even have charged him, I'm sure. :nono: