Author Topic: ‘Tensions Flare’ at NYT After Reporter Appears to Drag ‘Woke’ Colleagues in Project Veritas Sting  (Read 748 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Tensions Flare’ at NYT After Reporter Appears to Drag ‘Woke’ Colleagues in Project Veritas Sting

Wendell Husebø 12 Mar 2022

Internal tensions at the New York Times have reportedly flared after reporter Matthew Rosenberg apparently mocked his colleagues who were “traumatized” by the January 6 Capitol riot and dismissed the “woke” faction of the Times’ newsroom in a Project Veritas undercover video sting.

On Friday, Politico Playbook reported the fallout within the Times from the divulged videos of Rosenberg:

The videos immediately caused tensions to flare among Times staff, according to more than a half-dozen reporters who were granted anonymity to speak candidly. During the Thursday lunch, multiple reporters said they were upset about Rosenberg dissing their own coverage and badmouthing his coworkers.

Baquet, the Times staffers told us, responded by criticizing Rosenberg for being careless and stupid. But he said that Project Veritas is trying to “make our heads explode” and divide the Times, and that they should not play into the group’s hands.

…

Those comments reflect the mixed feelings over the current situation among many reporters at the Times. While some reporters told us that management needs to address this issue or even want to see Rosenberg punished, there’s deep concern about fueling Project Veritas’ work.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/03/12/tensions-flare-nyt-reporter-appears-drag-woke-colleagues-project-veritas-sting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

BREAKING NEWS:  NY TIMES REPORTER CAUGHT TELLING THE TRUTH
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

You have to admit, this is pretty delicious...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing like watching a wounded jackal stuck in the middle of a feeding frenzy.

:2popcorn:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That IS news!

:silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Will wonders never cease?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Will wonders never cease?

Seems you think the left leaning  MSM coverage of Ukraine is accurate.  Surprised. 

Have you even listened a minute to Tucker Carlson's op-ed's on the matter?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Seems you think the left leaning  MSM coverage of Ukraine is accurate.  Surprised. 

Have you even listened a minute to Tucker Carlson's op-ed's on the matter?

/snicker

Komrad.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
/snicker

Komrad.

MSM ass licking Left leaning liberal.

The lack of an answer, in deference to an insult is duly noted.  Because you have no defense.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 12:05:50 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Kamaji

MSM ass licking Left leaning liberal.

The lack of an answer, in deference to an insult is duly noted.  Because you have no defense.

/snicker

Against you, I don't need a defense; I'm fighting an unarmed .... man?  I suppose DNA will have to do.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

/snicker

Against you, I don't need a defense; I'm fighting an unarmed .... man?  I suppose DNA will have to do.

Again ....lack of substance.  Mabe your dna is the problem.

Congrats on perfecting the "Muttley Rebuttal"

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 12:13:42 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Kamaji

Again ....lack of substance.  Mabe your dna is the problem.

/snicker

Po widdle baby; couldn't handle a little criticism several days ago, so now has to stalk me around TBR.

Boo, hoo, hoo, po widdle baby.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
/snicker

Po widdle baby; couldn't handle a little criticism several days ago, so now has to stalk me around TBR.

Boo, hoo, hoo, po widdle baby.

Well done.  Is a snickers your only candy bar?