Author Topic: Democrats Pass $1.5 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill After Democrat Disarray  (Read 11259 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And where were the Republicans @Bigun , who owned both houses at the time, and could have written law to overturn Obummer, or overturn the court. Guess where they were... Nowhere to be found.

I can't argue that point with you @roamer_1 except to say that NONE of that should have been necessary for Trump to reverse an Obama order.  The PROBLEM is much deeper than you imagine and has very little to do with who "serves" us in elective offices!  (See unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats please)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Why are you even pretending to care,when you can't even bother to vote against them?

Voting 'against' is a fallacy. a vote is an endorsement.

Refusing to vote for better but refusing to do so because "better" isn't as good as "perfect" makes YOU a part of the problem,not the solution.

Exactly wrong, when 'better' ain't no better.

Offline roamer_1

I can't argue that point with you @roamer_1 except to say that NONE of that should have been necessary for Trump to reverse an Obama order.  The PROBLEM is much deeper than you imagine and has very little to do with who "serves" us in elective offices!  (See unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats please)

I know that @Bigun
And who allowed that corruption to grow for decade upon decade?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know that @Bigun

@roamer_1

"We,the people",by refusing to vote them out of office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I know that @Bigun

The Democrat congresses who ran things in D.C. universally for forty years prior to 1994 @roamer_1 And by 1994 everything was already firmly in place with no one, prior to Donald J. Trump, willing to challenge ANY of it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

"We,the people",by refusing to vote them out of office.

@sneakypete

No, it is an adversarial system. Who were the ones supposed to be standing for smaller government, fiscal conservatism, and etc. ? I can tell you if you don't know.

Lucy/football.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Why bother,when you KNOW it would be a losing battle. Better for them to spend their time trying to prevent the worse legislation from being passed than tilting at windmills.

After all,there are only so many hours in a day,and if any politician had focused solely on the evils of the Bush Crime Family,they would have never gotten anything positive done.

AND......,when push comes to shove,the evils done by the Bush Klan,the Clinton Klan,and now the Biden Klan was done by the jackasses that voted them into office,not their fellow politicians.

These jackasses,of course,include the voters opposed to them that refused to vote for petty little reasons having to do with egos instead of reality.

Why bother defending anything in the constitution @sneakypete It's not like we could wind up with some forien born communist running our country is it?
/S

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

The Democrat congresses who ran things in D.C. universally for forty years prior to 1994 @roamer_1 And by 1994 everything was already firmly in place with no one, prior to Donald J. Trump, willing to challenge ANY of it!

Still requires money @Bigun ... Every bit of it starts in the House and is ratified by the Senate, and is signed by the President.

I have said before, there is nothing as powerful as the Congress, jealous of its power. That is true.
Throw the bastards out till you find one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Why bother defending anything in the constitution @sneakypete It's not like we could wind up with some forien born communist running our country is it?
/S

@Bigun

LOL!

Offline LMAO

There’s nothing wrong with standing on principle. Fiscal conservatism has to be a big part of the GOP platform going forward or we could see decades long inflation

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@roamer_1

Why are you even pretending to care,when you can't even bother to vote against them?

Refusing to vote for better but refusing to do so because "better" isn't as good as "perfect" makes YOU a part of the problem,not the solution.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

There’s nothing wrong with standing on principle. Fiscal conservatism has to be a big part of the GOP platform going forward or we could see decades long inflation

Good luck with that. I can predict that the GOP is as far away from fiscal responsibility as it has ever been... And a 20T dollar debacle of an administration seems to be popular enough to prove that responsibility incidental.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
America has long had a two or three party system.  Communists demand only one party allowed.  Not the lesser of two evils roamer1, but rather choose the greater of two evils, the democrat 100% utterly corrupted, and utterly destroy the Republicans for not being 1oo% locksteppers.  roamer1 and  democrats and  Communists demand the Communist solution that has been around along time, solution is for a one party system only.  How is it they see the solution to our problems fits the little red book so well?  Do YOU?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

roamer1 and  democrats and  Communists demand the Communist solution that has been around along time, solution is for a one party system only. 

Were do you get that from any of his posts? Hell, I admire his principled conviction. Mostly because he's right. Over spending and printing more currency to accommodate an ever increasing federal government has the same consequences regardless if it's done by "the lesser of two evils."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Were do you get that from any of his posts? Hell, I admire his principled conviction. Mostly because he's right. Over spending and printing more currency to accommodate an ever increasing federal government has the same consequences regardless if it's done by "the lesser of two evils."

@LMAO

And just HOW is he and his cohorts doing ANYTHING to improve matters by ignoring it and hoping it will just go away?

Truth to tell,these people are more of a hindrance than they are a help. Who knows how many people who are casual when it comes to politics that they influence to remain out of the fight because "our guy" isn't perfect in their minds?

It might even be a number high enough to have made a difference,and WHY we are still where we are today,instead of being in full control of America's future.

I honestly do consider this to be a case of "You are either with us,or against us."

Offline roamer_1

America has long had a two or three party system.  Communists demand only one party allowed.  Not the lesser of two evils roamer1, but rather choose the greater of two evils, the democrat 100% utterly corrupted, and utterly destroy the Republicans for not being 1oo% locksteppers.  roamer1 and  democrats and  Communists demand the Communist solution that has been around along time, solution is for a one party system only.  How is it they see the solution to our problems fits the little red book so well?  Do YOU?

SURE. The guy standing AGAINST the non-performance of Republicans - A record that is undeniable - The guy demanding MORE of feckless Republicans - That they actually pick up their sword and FIGHT - Yeah. The guy rabble-rousing for that is a communist.

The guy RIGHTLY shaming Republicans for their scurrilous disregard of their duty... The guy DEMANDING the promised small government and fiscal responsibility... THAT guy is shilling for democrats.

What ridiculous bullshit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SURE. The guy standing AGAINST the non-performance of Republicans - A record that is undeniable - The guy demanding MORE of feckless Republicans - That they actually pick up their sword and FIGHT - Yeah. The guy rabble-rousing for that is a communist.

The guy RIGHTLY shaming Republicans for their scurrilous disregard of their duty... The guy DEMANDING the promised small government and fiscal responsibility... THAT guy is shilling for democrats.

@roamer_1

You ain't heard ridiculous bullshit until you hear someone argue the way to defeat evil is to do nothing proactive to prevent it from spreading.

Does this ring any distant bells?

Offline roamer_1

@LMAO

And just HOW is he and his cohorts doing ANYTHING to improve matters by ignoring it and hoping it will just go away?

Truth to tell,these people are more of a hindrance than they are a help. Who knows how many people who are casual when it comes to politics that they influence to remain out of the fight because "our guy" isn't perfect in their minds?

It might even be a number high enough to have made a difference,and WHY we are still where we are today,instead of being in full control of America's future.

I honestly do consider this to be a case of "You are either with us,or against us."

Isn't PERFECT?

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. EIGHT FRIGGIN TRILLION IN FUNNY MONEY.'

The Country SHUT OFF - HE SHUT IT FRIGGIN OFF - Thousands of businesses destroyed.

NO WINS. NONE. Not in FIFTY FRIGGIN YEARS. Not a single promise kept.

Isn't perfect. Yeah, that's all.

Stop worrying about Democrats. Worry about your own damn house. Republicans have to have something to sell to me. They have to attract me. They have to have something to friggin offer that I want.

Your current bullshit trope:

We're better than Democrats. Murica.

Nothing. Bullshit. A battleship mouth and a rowboat ass.

AGAIN, Go read those giant porkulous bills. REALLY. Go read what your boys wrote into LAW while y'all were strutting around in masturbatory glee and throwing poo at democrats, thinking you fought and won something.

REALLY don't believe me - Go read those bills that were passed by your people and understand in real terms how wrong you are.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

You ain't heard ridiculous bullshit until you hear someone argue the way to defeat evil is to do nothing proactive to prevent it from spreading.

Does this ring any distant bells?

@sneakypete
Who is doing nothing? I am just not helping YOU ALL. Because what you are doing IS NOTHING, or WORSE than nothing - collusion - On the record, for my whole life long.

No wins. None. At some point, that is not just hard luck. At some point you gotta walk away from that and find something else - Because yeah - That dog don't hunt. And never has. And sucks eggs.

Tough shit, there it is.

Offline Killer Clouds

Isn't PERFECT?

The Country SHUT OFF - HE SHUT IT FRIGGIN OFF - Thousands of businesses destroyed.

Stop worrying about Democrats. Worry about your own damn house. Republicans have to have something to sell to me. They have to attract me. They have to have something to friggin offer that I want.

AGAIN, Go read those giant porkulous bills. REALLY. Go read what your boys wrote into LAW while y'all were strutting around in masturbatory glee and throwing poo at democrats, thinking you fought and won something.

REALLY don't believe me - Go read those bills that were passed by your people and understand in real terms how wrong you are.
More whining like a little girl and blaming your incompetence and inability on someone else. Look in the mirror and spout your BS.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Isn't PERFECT?

@roamer_1

When it comes to politics,you are more full of shit that a Christmas Goose.

I honestly think you even believe all that crap,just like it all happened under Trump,and things were just peachy-keen before "Rude Orange Man" took over.

You REALLY need to get out more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

Have you legally changed your name to "Prince Valiant" yet?

Can we see photos of your "Sword of Righteousness" ?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

When it comes to politics,you are more full of shit that a Christmas Goose.

I honestly think you even believe all that crap,just like it all happened under Trump,and things were just peachy-keen before "Rude Orange Man" took over.

You REALLY need to get out more.

@sneakypete

Nope. I BARELY voted for Boosh Jr. II ... I would not have had it not been for the war. That is the ONLY reason I gave him his second term, and I have regretted that vote more than any other. I drew a hard line over Duncan Hunter Sr. getting canceled out of the primary back in 07. I have not voted for a Republican president since... Because none of them were worth voting for.

And I was right. NONE of them have done a damn thing to advance Conservatism.

I think Tumpy is of poor moral character, and always have... And he has proven that right. But the biggest bitch I have against him is right by the numbers - He was AWFUL wrt fiscal conservatism and libertarianism. Probably the worst ever.

There is NO WAY I will vote for that. Just like there was no way I would vote for McAin't or Romulus. The biggest crisis facing this country is big government on the right. If both sides are for big government, then we are truly doomed. They'll just keep on racking up the credit cards till it all crashes and burns.

But the RIGHT is supposed to be there to defend against that. That they have laid down their swords and rolled over with their butt in the air is unconscionable - It disgusts me. It is vomit in my mouth.

And your boy is just like the rest in that. On the record.

Offline roamer_1

More whining like a little girl and blaming your incompetence and inability on someone else. Look in the mirror and spout your BS.

Not whining. Just not an idiot. Republicans have nothing to do with Conservatism and actively act against it.
Conservatism is what I stand upon.
So why should I give Republicans any damn thing?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Have you legally changed your name to "Prince Valiant" yet?

Can we see photos of your "Sword of Righteousness" ?

You don't need to be prince Valiant with a sword of Righteousness to know when you're getting sold down the river. And you want me to vote FOR it.

Never gonna happen.

When Republicans actually stand and fight for Conservatism, THEN I will lend a hand.
Because nothing else is going to save this Union.