Author Topic: New Cancer Therapy Completely Destroys Advanced Ovarian and Colorectal Tumors in 6 Days  (Read 346 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
New Cancer Therapy Completely Destroys Advanced Ovarian and Colorectal Tumors in 6 Days

A new cancer therapy has completely destroyed advanced ovarian and bowel tumors in just six days.

Clinical trials are expected to begin in the next few months, after results on mice were described as “very exciting”.

Pinhead-sized drug ‘factories’ were delivered to give continuous, high bursts of a protein that boosts the immune system.

“We just administer once, but they keep making the dose every day, where it’s needed until the cancer is eliminated,” said co-author Dr. Omid Veiseh, of Rice University in Houston, Texas, whose family friend died of the deadly disease.

“Once we determined the correct dose—how many factories we needed—we were able to eradicate tumors in 100% of animals with ovarian cancer and in seven of eight animals with colorectal cancer.”

The tiny beads have a protective shell containing cells engineered to produce interleukin-2. They could be used to fight the most lethal cancers, including those of the pancreas, liver and lungs.

They can be implanted with minimally invasive surgery, and could be tested on human patients by autumn, so they can get them into hospitals as quickly as possible..........................

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/cancer-therapy-destroys-ovarian-and-colorectal-tumors-in-6-days/?utm_campaign=newsletters&utm_medium=weekly_mailout&utm_source=08-03-2022
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Very encouraging.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org