Author Topic: While We Are Distracted, The WHO Is Ramming Through an International Treaty on ‘Pandemic’ Procedures  (Read 635 times)

Offline mountaineer

Because, why not?
While We Are Distracted, The WHO Is Ramming Through an International Treaty on ‘Pandemic’ Procedures [VIDEO]
By Red Voice Media
February 25, 2022

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/coronavirus/pandemic-treaty/

Upload via: https://rumble.com/c/VigilantFox
From that Consilium link:
World Health Assembly agrees to launch negotiations for an agreement to fight pandemics

On 1 December 2021, the 194 members of the World Health Organization (WHO) reached consensus to kickstart the process to draft and negotiate a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.

An intergovernmental negotiating body will now be constituted and hold its first meeting by 1 March 2022 (to agree on ways of working and timelines) and its second by 1 August 2022 (to discuss progress on a working draft). It will then deliver a progress report to the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, with the aim to adopt the instrument by 2024. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"While we are distracted"

Oh, good grief.

Pay no attention to that guy trying to restart the Cold War.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Because, why not?From that Consilium link:

I've been wondering in the back of my mind, what this 'distraction' is covering up...my guess was taking some focus off the invasion of our southern borders.

I wish all of this crappola happening since Sloe Joe took office was a very bad dream. Reality keeps slapping me in the face.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Every new crisis is a distraction from the previous crisis, whether Covid, trucker protests, Russian invasions or whatever. Remember how relieved Gary Condit was to have the 9/11 attacks knock the Chandra Levy story off the front page (or just about any page)?

Offline mountaineer

“Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns about the WHO’s imminent imposition of a global dictatorship, under the guise of ‘pandemic preparedness,' that will overrule national governments and lead to nothing less than the enslavement of mankind”

https://twitter.com/abirballan/status/1498204244217892865