Author Topic: Dershowitz: ‘I haven’t seen anything that points directly to Hillary Clinton’ in Durham probe  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dershowitz: ‘I haven’t seen anything that points directly to Hillary Clinton’ in Durham probe
February 18, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Alan Dershowitz and Hugh Hewitt both pump brakes on Clinton coverage: ‘The media has made too much of this filing’

Attorney Alan Dershowitz and conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt both attempted on Thursday to tamper down the frenzy in conservative media over Special Counsel John Durham’s latest filing concerning Russiagate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s involvement in it.

“Well, as usual, it’s split down the middle,” Dershowitz told NewsMax host Sean Spicer who asked what was actually going on with the Durham filing. “It is a big deal and it constitutes probable cause for believing that people in the Clinton campaign were certainly involved in dirty politics. Whether they crossed the line to criminality – let’s not rush to judgment.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/18/dershowitz-i-havent-seen-anything-that-points-directly-to-hillary-clinton-in-durham-probe-1202682/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34