Author Topic: Drunken, naked brawl breaks out at Disney World in wild scene (Jersey Girls)  (Read 359 times)

Offline Kamaji

Drunken, naked brawl breaks out at Disney World in wild scene

By Alexandra Steigrad
February 15, 2022

A “Jerry Springer”-style brawl broke out at Disney World between a pair of drunken, naked sisters, culminating in the duo tussling in the bushes after one slipped on the other’s vomit, according to court papers.

The newly revealed, late October incident “reads like the plot of an episode of ‘The Jersey Shore,'” according to Disney blog WDWNT, and is the latest in a series of headline-grabbing dustups at the Orlando, Florida, theme park.

The ill-fated evening started out with the sisters, who were tourists from New Jersey, grabbing dinner at Disney Springs at a steakhouse and then hitting an Irish pub for drinks, according to details recently revealed in Florida circuit court papers.

When the sisters, ages 29 and 31, were ready to go back to their hotel off the resort property, their phone died and a Disney security guard helped them call an Uber. The Uber driver refused to take them, saying they were too drunk, so the security guard called a taxi.

While they were waiting, the pair began arguing. The older sister called the younger sister a “bad mom” and slapped her, according to court papers. In return, the younger sister allegedly threatened to punch her.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/drunken-naked-brawl-breaks-out-at-disney-world/

Offline Kamaji

Proving, once again, that you can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl.

And my apologies in advance to all of those wonderful women who just happen to live in New Jersey.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
At 29 and 31, you are old enough to behave like adults in public (and in private, for that matter). Perhaps a visit to an AA meeting is needed.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Grew up with alot of worthless skanks like that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

One time my wife and I were vacationing on St Thomas in US Virgin Islands.  Two obnoxious, ill-behaved, unsocialized, foul-mouthed Jersey/NYC couples were on the beach next to us.  They lay down on beach chairs under a small tree.  An inguana proceeds to climb the tree and defecate on them.  Good, iguana.  Good, iguana.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I really like the NYP breaking stories like Hunter's laptop, but hawking click bait Jerry Springer style just doesn't help their cause.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

I was there with family in January, and the Disney "experience" has turned into a ratty carnival.  Crowding is dangerous, guests are trashy, employees bearded and tatted up.  No parades, no character greetings, ghetto music for entertainment, styrofoam entrees, etc, etc. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I was there with family in January, and the Disney "experience" has turned into a ratty carnival.  Crowding is dangerous, guests are trashy, employees bearded and tatted up.  No parades, no character greetings, ghetto music for entertainment, styrofoam entrees, etc, etc.

I wondered how long it would take Disney go go Full- 6 Flags!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
This article serves as a reminder why I loathe public places, parks, etc....too many degenerates running around.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've never been to any of the Disney parks in my life (although I did visit some kind of pavillion they had at the 1964 Worlds Fair in Flushing (NY).

I see no reason to want to visit one in the time I have left...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wondered how long it would take Disney go go Full- 6 Flags!!!!
Disney has been in an accelerated slide to slime world ever since Walt died, they along with their media whore ABC have been more anti family and pro mentally ill sexual perverts every year.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
 :facepalm2:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️