Author Topic: Waters: Domestic Terrorists Took Part in the ‘Invasion and the Insurrection of Our Capital’  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Waters: Domestic Terrorists Took Part in the ‘Invasion and the Insurrection of Our Capital’

Pam Key 13 Feb 2022

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Saturday on Cheddar Business Network’s “All Hands” that domestic terrorists “took part in the invasion and the insurrection of our Capital” on January 6, 2021.

On the Democrats voting legislation, Waters said, “We’ve got to work harder. We’ve got to tell the story. We’ve got to help people to understand what voter suppression is and how it works. People don’t sometimes know that when you don’t have enough polling places, that may be the decision of some local jurisdiction to make you not vote, to have your disgusted and not stand in line.”

She continued, “We’re now into all of this debate about mail-in ballots. That’s what Trump did not like. That is why he almost destroyed the postal system because he did not want ballots mailed in voting. We’ve got to explain this to the public. Explain what democracy is. And explain the democracy is being undermined with the kind that laws and practices from the right-wing. They have to understand we have domestic terrorists. We have The Proud Boys. We have The Oath Keepers. We have QAnon. We still have the KKK. These are domestic terrorists who took part in the invasion and the insurrection of our Capital.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/13/waters-domestic-terrorists-took-part-in-the-invasion-and-the-insurrection-of-our-capital/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have little doubt they did.

The question is: "Were they working for the DOJ, FBI, or Pelosi?"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Most people have a "personal space"

Mad Max has a personal "stench"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Yes, I think they did.   When the dust settles, I hope the truth turns around and bites Maxine Waters in the A$$.