Author Topic: Durham makes allegations that make Watergate look like small potatoes  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 13, 2022
Durham makes allegations that make Watergate look like small potatoes
By Andrea Widburg

On Friday, Special Counsel John Durham filed with the D.C. Federal District Court a what should have been a boring conflict of interest motion, but it hid a surprise: The Clinton campaign, through Perkins Coie, spied on Trump both before and after he was president. The following is an plain English-language summary of relevant parts of the motion:

Michael Sussman was a partner at Law Firm-1 (i.e., Perkins Coie). He met with the FBI General Counsel (i.e., James Baker), and offered data and “white papers” purporting to show that Trump was communicating covertly with a Russia-based bank (i.e., Alfa-Bank). Mueller, incidentally, had to admit this was untrue.

Durham indicted Sussman because he allegedly told Baker that he was not divulging this information for a client. In fact, he was acting for at least two clients: the Clinton campaign and “Tech Executive-1” (i.e., Rodney Joffe), who worked at a “U.S.-based internet company” (i.e., Neustar Inc., a federal contractor).

As part of his work on the Clinton campaign, Sussman repeatedly met and communicated both with Joffe and with “another law partner” who was “Campaign Lawyer-1.” (I guess we can await that indictment soon....)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/durham_makes_allegations_that_make_watergate_look_like_small_potatoes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Durham makes allegations that make Watergate look like small potatoes
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 03:08:26 pm »
You know, Trey Gowdy had Hitlery nailed to the wall, until he let her off the hook.  Why does anyone think this will end any differently?

I have no faith in  the GOP doing ANYTHING of substance about this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 03:09:18 pm »
You know, Trey Gowdy had Hitlery nailed to the wall, until he let her off the hook.  Why does anyone think this will end any differently?

I have no faith in  the GOP doing ANYTHING of substance about this.

Same here.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 05:26:15 pm »

It won't.  And it's maddening.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra