Author Topic: Former Hillary adviser suggests Biden should pardon non-violent J6 protesters to unify the country  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Hillary adviser suggests Biden should pardon non-violent J6 protesters to unify the country
February 11, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/11/former-hillary-adviser-suggests-biden-should-pardon-non-violent-j6-protesters-to-unify-the-country-1199777/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That would certainly be a good political move, and I say that as someone who cannot stand Biden or any democrat.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That would certainly be a good political move, and I say that as someone who cannot stand Biden or any democrat.
It might be a decent political mood or not since it would really piss of the democrats demanding human sacrifice and do nothing to assuage the anger of republican who see the whole mess as a witch hunt. But hey it's not gonna happen, when can anyone remember Biden making a good political move? The only good movement Biden has had in years comes from his bowels.