Author Topic: Book: Adam Kinzinger Brought .38 Special Revolver to the Capitol on Jan. 6  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Book: Adam Kinzinger Brought .38 Special Revolver to the Capitol on Jan. 6

AWR Hawkins 8 Feb 2022

New York Times journalist Jeremy W. Peters writes Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R) brought a gun with him to the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Blackstone’s Punchbowl News AM published an except of Peters’ new book which says:

Kinzinger’s wife had asked him about joining him at the Capitol to watch as Congress and the vice president, in his constitutional role as the president of the Senate, carried out their formal duties in the process of finalizing the election. … This procedure had gone off with only minor hiccups since Congress started doing it in the mid-twentieth century.

But Kinzinger told his wife to stay home. He also told his staff not to come into the office. And he packed his pistol, an older .38 caliber Ruger LCP, before leaving. Like many who were there that day, Kinzinger recalls an almost bestial energy hanging in the air. “I felt a real darkness over the place that I’ve never felt before,” he says. Later, after speaking to law enforcement officers who were on the scene, he recalls that one told him, “We felt a lot of evil out there.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/08/book-adam-kinzinger-brought-38-special-revolver-to-capitol-on-jan-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Book: Adam Kinzinger Brought .38 Special Revolver to the Capitol on Jan. 6
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 03:06:21 pm »
 :silly:

I call BS....   This is probably what she meant about her wimp hubby .....   When Adam was Hanging on Losely under his Capitol Seat.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 03:12:06 pm »
If true, it sounds like this soy boy had knowledge of the riot he's not sharing.  Maybe Cheney should subpoena Kinzinger.   *hmmmm*

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 03:18:32 pm »
That gun in his pants would have been the only bulge Little Adam has ever had.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 03:19:13 pm »
If true, it sounds like this soy boy had knowledge of the riot he's not sharing.  Maybe Cheney should subpoena Kinzinger.   *hmmmm*

I'm sorry.  The visual of this bleep holding a hand gun, just doesn't fit in the plausibility universe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 12:18:33 am »
It's what I thought, either he knew beforehand or he figured he had pissed of too many people and was just being a  888cryingkitty and paranoid, thinking everyone was out to get him.