Author Topic: Hidden Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Trial Data suggests all Pregnant Vaccinated Women Miscarried  (Read 438 times)

rangerrebew

By captaindaretofly on February 2, 2022   • ( 53 Comments )
What Doctors Want Pregnant Women to Know About Getting the ...

A lawsuit filed by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency produced documents from Pfizer revealing that its Covid-19 vaccine caused all of the pregnant women in its trial to miscarry.

The report, titled “Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports,” describes events reported up to February 2021 and shows that not a single pregnant woman who took the Pfizer vaccine delivered a live baby.

Table 6 of the report, titled “Missing Information,” reveals under the first topic of “Use in pregnancy and lactation” the following statement:

“Pregnancy outcomes for the 270 pregnancies were reported as spontaneous abortion (23), outcome pending (5), premature birth with neonatal death, spontaneous abortion with intrauterine death (2 each), spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and normal outcome (1 each). No outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies (note that 2 different outcomes were reported for each twin, and both were counted).

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/02/hidden-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-trial-data-shows-all-pregnant-vaccinated-women-miscarried/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 07:22:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Hoodat

Nothing hidden about it from Pfizer's end.  Pfizer provided the FDA with this data as part of their emergency authorization request.  And the FDA with this data in its possession approved the jabs any way and provided zero warning for pregnant women.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just more evidence that the drug companies and the politicians knew for a fact that these vaccines are dangerous but 'mandated' them anyway for money and power. I doubt the elite wealthy or the politicians involved ever took the real actual vaccine. Because they knew years ago that it was experimental, that it is potentially dangerous, and that it doesn't work anyway. And they certainly knew that masks are stupid and useless, which is why they only wear them when they are on camera but never when they are alone or among each other.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 09:15:27 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You would have to be a complete fool to believe this story. 0 live, healthy births?

Seriously . I have bitten my tongue for the past few months but this canard has grown so ludicrous that it can no longer be ignored.

The alleged data is falsified.  Made up. Forged. Counterfeit.  Not real. Fraudulent.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

Hmmm, I suppose opinions can vary, but as I read the report, out of 270 pregnancies included within the trials, 238 pregnancies were so hum-drum that nothing was reported about them.

The article, of course, is chockkers with fear pron, and tries to "sell" the canard that the lack of a report means these pregnancies all ended in fatal results as well - that is, in addition to the 28 pregnancies that were stated to have ended in fatal results.

But, to be quite honest, there is no basis for the fear-pron conclusion the article is trying to draw.  The better conclusion to draw is that these pregnancies were not reported further because they reached their natural conclusion - live birth - without any complications.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
You would have to be a complete fool to believe this story. 0 live, healthy births?

Seriously . I have bitten my tongue for the past few months but this canard has grown so ludicrous that it can no longer be ignored.

The alleged data is falsified.  Made up. Forged. Counterfeit.  Not real. Fraudulent.
"The alleged data is falsified.  Made up. Forged. Counterfeit.  Not real. Fraudulent."  This is your burden to prove since you're the one making the accusations.

On the other hand, actually reading the article, inflammatory as it may be, there is an ~10% miscarry rate based on the initial number of 270 participants.  243 of the participants did not respond or provide a follow-up or status.  Pfizer failed to pursue follow-up as evidenced in numerous other "tests" of theirs.  So if one only looks at the 27 respondents, that's 0 live or healthy births.  It would be interesting to see what a "typical" miscarriage rate is to compare.

As the old canard goes, "Liars figure and figures lie."  If there's one thing this farce of a "pandemic" has taught me, it's that statisticians are making a killing in this by assisting gov't and media in hyping the fear.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Hoodat

Best case scenario, only one out of every eight pregnant women have anything to worry about, to get a shot that may or may not prevent a disease that so far only one in every 350 people need to worry about.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-