Author Topic: Sub teacher berates student supporting his cop dad with thin blue line mask: ‘That’s the new Confede  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sub teacher berates student supporting his cop dad with thin blue line mask: ‘That’s the new Confederacy flag!’
February 4, 2022 | Frank Webster

A substitute teacher in California was recorded via cell phone by a student as the teacher chastised another student for wearing a face mask that is the “Thin Blue Line” variation of the American flag.

The confrontation took place on Monday at Lyman Gilmore Middle School in Grass Valley, California. In the video, an unnamed teacher is seen berating a 13-year-old boy and loudly proclaiming, “That’s not the American flag; that’s the new confederacy flag.”

Fox 40 in Sacramento reported that the student, Lucas Lillar, “said he wears [the mask] to support his father, who is a police officer.” Lillar’s stepmother is also in law enforcement.

The youth allegedly wore the mask a week earlier and with the same teacher who did not confront him. But this week, Lillar said, the teacher sat at an empty desk behind him and started an argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGjT9D5FkQ&ab_channel=CBSSacramento

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/04/sub-teacher-berates-student-supporting-his-cop-dad-with-thin-blue-line-mask-thats-the-new-confederacy-flag-1196990/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This reminds me of the polaration during the Vietnam War, when hippies called returning troops baby killers.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This reminds me of the polaration during the Vietnam War, when hippies called returning troops baby killers.

A common thread when you live life as a liberal no matter the generation. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Another so called educator that has no business being anywhere near a child and needs to be shown the fastest route to the unemployment line. Also I can't think of a dumber move than to berate the child of law enforcement officers in a city as small as Grass valley, 13k isn't very many to hide among when you piss off the cops. Now me being the smart ass I was even before middle school would have told this 'teacher' "Better the thin blue line flag than your communist flag" and then just hope she sent me to the office for a parent conference.  happy77