Author Topic: VIDEO: Watch Joe Biden Lying in 1986 About Participating in Desegregation  (Read 533 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Many people think that Joe Biden bragging about taking part in civil rights marches and desegregating movie theaters is only a recent phenomenon. As it turns out, Biden has been LYING about this for decades. In this video you can see Biden LYING to the NAACP convention in 1986 about marching for civil rights and desegregating a movie theater in Delaware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35JWefT1PBI

DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Hoodat

Re: VIDEO: Watch Joe Biden Lying in 1986 About Participating in Desegregation
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 05:55:02 pm »
Oh he participated all right.  He just happened to have participated on the wrong side.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 06:14:53 pm »
Desegregation? ... oh, the Forced Busing thing ... a great success like the evacuation from Afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlylxu7wvc

I didn't see Joe Biden anywhere in that footage.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 06:41:19 pm »
Oh he participated all right.  He just happened to have participated on the wrong side.
When he thought no one was watching, he asked Bobby Byrd if he could try on the white hood.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 07:38:32 pm »
When he thought no one was watching, he asked Bobby Byrd if he could try on the white hood.

I once had a URL link to a photo of a much younger Robert Byrd and an admiring female.  The woman was wearing a casual dress, and Byrd was in his Klucker uniform minus the hood clutched at his side.  Would love to post it now, but the internets appear to be scrubbed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 07:58:42 pm »
Biden claiming to represent 'Black Rights' is like Andrew Cuomo claiming to represent the elderly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.