Author Topic: Biden's SC Nomination Reveals Democrat Contempt for Black Americans  (Read 59 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 31, 2022
Biden's SC Nomination Reveals Democrat Contempt for Black Americans
By Vince Everett Ellison

If anyone doubted the contempt White Democrats, Black Democrats, and the mainstream media hold for Black Americans, I would refer you to President Bidens’ announcement regarding his Supreme Court nominee and their giddy reaction.

Every president before Biden had proudly professed that each of their nominees for the Court was the most qualified jurist available in America.  With his declaration that his next nominee to the Supreme Court will be a Black woman chosen because of her race and gender, not her qualifications, President Joe Biden reinforced a 220-year Democrat Party message to everyone in the world: Do not be confused -- Black people remain inferior. They cannot achieve because of merit. I, your benevolent master, gave this to you. Black people, I don’t owe you a damn thing. You owe me.

As expected, instead of confronting Biden for tainting what should be a historic occasion with racism, paternalism, and disrespect toward a Black woman who obviously deserves respect, the mainstream media verified their complicity in this plantation line of thinking by celebrating the process.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/democrat_contempt_for_black_americans_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34