Author Topic: VIDEO: Freedom Convoy Arriving in Ottawa Branded as "Extremists" by CBC  (Read 319 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
First the CBC tried to just ignore the Freedom Convoy which is now converging on Ottawa. However, when the trucker movement in  Canada became too big to ignore, the CBC began smearing them as "extremists" and "bad apples" as you can see in this video in  which the Canadian media is desperately trying to marginalize the members of the Freedom Convoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIes6ynFy4Q
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline roamer_1

Re: VIDEO: Freedom Convoy Arriving in Ottawa Branded as "Extremists" by CBC
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 03:48:18 pm »
Not gonna work. Half of Canada stood on the side of the road and cheered them on.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 03:51:15 pm »
Not gonna work. Half of Canada stood on the side of the road and cheered them on.

Canucks have a long fuse, and they appear to be at the end of it.  I read they're planning on going to DeeCee eventually. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 04:07:38 pm »
Canucks have a long fuse, and they appear to be at the end of it.  I read they're planning on going to DeeCee eventually.

Yeah. I know people in the convoy. Truckers from here. Figgering to bend Brandeau over the couch and then come for Brandon. There's a call out on the west coast. They're holding back for now, don't want to take the air out of the effort in the North.