Author Topic: Fauci says children younger than 4 will get three doses of COVID vaccines  (Read 842 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fauci says children younger than 4 will get three doses of COVID vaccines
By Natalie O'Neill   
January 26, 2022 1:59pm

The White House said Wednesday that the COVID-19 vaccine regime for kids younger than 4 years old will likely be three doses when it’s approved — and vowed to make millions more hard-to-find Pfizer anti-viral pills available in coming months.

Two clinical trials of the Pfizer vaccine on children ages 6 months to 2 years old, and ages 2 to 4 are underway, but the older group hasn’t yet met standards, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said at a press conference.

“Dose and regimen for children 6 months to 24 months worked well, but it turned out the other group from 24 months to 4 years did not yet reach the level of non-inferiority, so the studies are continued,” Fauci said, referencing effectiveness standard comparison to adults.

“It looks like it will be a three-dose regimen. I don’t think we can predict when we will see it [approved],” he said — adding he can’t speak for the Food and Drug Administration.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/kids-under-4-will-get-3-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine-fauci/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is just more of Fauci's human experimentation in the spirit of Mengele.
Young children have immune systems at their very peak. They will not get sick and they will not die unless some other issue is in play.

Fauci is a monster. I do not believe a word he says. He wants to see children vaccinated not for their safety, Fauci just wants to see what happens? For Fauci, this whole COVID thing was just a gigantic human medical experiment.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
This is just more of Fauci's human experimentation in the spirit of Mengele.
Young children have immune systems at their very peak. They will not get sick and they will not die unless some other issue is in play.

Fauci is a monster. I do not believe a word he says. He wants to see children vaccinated not for their safety, Fauci just wants to see what happens? For Fauci, this whole COVID thing was just a gigantic human medical experiment.

I actually think he is evil.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline EdinVA

No!

Offline Kamaji

That's insane.

Offline andy58-in-nh

That's insane.

He is a sick bastard.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Will?  Pretty damned presumptous of behalf of that little f'n gnome.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Well ... he is a liberal ... so ... of course he is evil. It comes with the title 'Liberal'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

He is a sick bastard.

I believe he is an anti-christ, it not "thee" anti-christ!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I actually think he's trying to rack up a resume to displace Satan and take over Hell when he dies.

Offline mountaineer

Apparently, the thought of dead children appeals to him. There are not enough pediatric cardiologists in America to contend with the coming damage to these little ones.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Apparently, the thought of dead children appeals to him. There are not enough pediatric cardiologists in America to contend with the coming damage to these little ones.

He's got lots of practice with Beagles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Paging Rand Paul and Matt Gaetz  ...   please pick up the white courtesy phone.

He is a sick bastard.

He really, really is. 

I pray parents do not listen to him.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Sweden has decided against recommending #COVID19 vaccines for kids aged 5 to 11. The benefits do not outweigh the risks, the Health Agency argued.

11:23 AM · Jan 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

**nononono*

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

In the US, more than a quarter (28%) or ~8 million of 5-11 year-olds had received at least one #COVID19 vaccine dose as of January 18, 2022.

11:37 AM · Jan 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline mountaineer

Fauci wants 'em to have endocarditis, and Gates wants 'em sterilized. I'm sure this will end well.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org