Author Topic: Pfizer CEO pushes annual COVID-19 vaccine shot as company makes billions: 'Easier to convince people  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Pfizer CEO pushes annual COVID-19 vaccine shot as company makes billions: 'Easier to convince people to do it'
News
Chris Enloe
January 23, 2022

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla admitted Saturday that he is hoping people around the world will receive annual COVID-19 vaccine shots.

The admission comes as the global community implements booster campaigns because, as Reuters noted, the COVID vaccines have proven to be effective at preventing most deaths and hospitalizations, but not transmission.
What are the details?

Speaking with Israel's N12 News, Bourla was asked whether he believes COVID booster shoots will be administered on a regular basis, such as every four or five months. In response, Bourla expressed hope in annual vaccine shots.

"This will not be a good scenario," Bourla said of regular booster shots, Reuters reported. "What I'm hoping [is] that we will have a vaccine that you will have to do once a year."

Bourla's justification? Because convincing people to receive an annual shot is easier than convincing them to receive bi-annual boosters.

"Once a year — it is easier to convince people to do it. It is easier for people to remember," Bourla explained. "So from a public health perspective, it is an ideal situation. We are looking to see if we can create a vaccine that covers Omicron and doesn't forget the other variants and that could be a solution."

more
https://www.theblaze.com/news/pfizer-ceo-pushes-annual-vaccine-shot#toggle-gdpr
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Prevents most deaths and hospitalizations? I wonder what the data is on "most"? 

Of course Pfizer is hoping that people around the world will get annual vaccine shots; more $$$$ in their pockets. It still doesn't prevent transmission, so in my mind, logically natural immunity and herd immunity works best.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.