Author Topic: Top British Medical Journal tells Pfizer “give us the data” — it’s morally indefensible Vaccine, Pfi  (Read 336 times)

rangerrebew

Top British Medical Journal tells Pfizer “give us the data” — it’s morally indefensible
Vaccine, Pfizer.

It’s hard to believe, but when the government says “take this Pfizer drug OR lose your job, your rights and your house”  — they are quietly also saying “trust Pfizer” — because Pfizer hold all the trial data and you are not allowed to see it.

And it’s largely the same with the other Big-Pharma companies too.

Academic journals are generally part of the problem, so it’s a shock to see one stand up for something.

UPDATE: And it’s fair to say “Where was the BMJ a year ago?” Why now and not before the mass vax campaign? Is this is a sign the Ship is sinking and the first rats are jumping?

Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/01/top-british-medical-journal-tells-pfizer-give-us-the-data-its-morally-indefensible/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=top-british-medical-journal-tells-pfizer-give-us-the-data-its-morally-indefensible
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:51:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
For a country with a politcal philosphy generally 2 tiers left of us, they sure seem to value the truth a heck of a lot more than here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
For a country with a politcal philosphy generally 2 tiers left of us, they sure seem to value the truth a heck of a lot more than here.

:yowsa: Ain't that the truth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien