Author Topic: DeSantis campaign selling Fauci flip-flops urging him to 'pound sand'  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis campaign selling Fauci flip-flops urging him to 'pound sand'
The DeSantis-themed beach footwear commemorates Fauci's shifting opinions and urges him to 'pound sand'
By Jon Brown , Andrew Murray | Fox News

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ reelection campaign is rolling out flip-flop merchandise named after Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The flip-flops, which are being sold online on the Republican governor’s "Official Ron DeSantis Store," are emblazoned with "Freedom from Fauci" on the straps. The soles of the beach footwear urge the nation's top infectious diseases expert to "pound sand."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjTOQ4Yj9p0&ab_channel=RonDeSantis

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-campaign-selling-fauci-flip-flops-pound-sand
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: DeSantis campaign selling Fauci flip-flops urging him to 'pound sand'
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 08:47:02 pm »
Cool!

I like this new movement by various Republican politicians to generate some cash through monetizing the idiocies of the left.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 09:11:28 pm »
Great marketing.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 11:55:09 pm »
lol Thanks I just bought a pair. I don't have plans for another beach vacation until May, but I will be sure to walk the long beach every day to leave the message behind.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 12:02:24 am »
I must get a pair!  :laugh:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 06:06:28 am »
Great marketing.

And, cutting edge!     88devil