Author Topic: FOIA docs reveal Pfizer shot caused avalanche of miscarriages, stillborn babies  (Read 232 times)

rangerrebew

FOIA docs reveal Pfizer shot caused avalanche of miscarriages, stillborn babies

Among the first reports handed over by Pfizer was a 'Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports' describing events reported to Pfizer up until February 2021.

Celeste
McGovern

Thu Dec 23, 2021 - 1:47 pm EST

(LifeSiteNews) – Netflix reality TV star Maya Vander told her fans last week of her devastating grief after she delivered a stillborn baby at 38 weeks of pregnancy December 9.

“Yesterday was the hardest day of my life,” Vander, 39, posted on Instagram, with a picture of new baby clothes in a memory box she was taking home from hospital instead of her baby boy. “I always heard of it but never imagined I’ll be part of the statistics.”

Vander, a Beverly Hills real estate agent who stars on the show “Selling Sunset,” had posted a photo of herself in November from a pregnancy shoot and looked the picture of health. Described as “fully vaccinated,” by US magazine, Vander has two other children: Aiden, two, and daughter Elle, one.

After her loss, she wrote in Insider magazine that she had felt less movement from the baby a few days before she learned her baby had died and also that her husband and two children were COVID-positive, although she had tested negative. She said the baby, who was “perfect” and weighed seven pounds and four ounces, would be autopsied. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/horrifying-hidden-pfizer-data-show-unborn-babies-newborns-dying/