Author Topic: Howard Stern: Hospitals Should Refuse to Treat Unvaccinated — ‘Go Home and Die’  (Read 679 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howard Stern: Hospitals Should Refuse to Treat Unvaccinated — ‘Go Home and Die’

Pam Key 19 Jan 2022

Radio personality Howard Stern said Wednesday on his Sirius XM show “The Howard Stern Show” that the unvaccinated who get infected with COVID-19 would be refused service from hospitals.

Stern said, “If it was up to me, anyone unvaccinated would not be admitted to a hospital. At this point, they have been given plenty of opportunity to get the vaccine.”

A caller said, “Send them home with a bottle of Robitussin.”

Stern said, “Right. They have been told you will die if you get the vaccine. Some of you will live, but most of you will die. They don’t trust our government. They think that there’s some conspiracy to turn them into a magnet or something like this. They think they are going to become magnetized if they take the vaccine.”

He continued, “I’ve taken this vaccine three times, and the worst side effect is for a day, I had a little bit of a headache.”

Stern added, “No one’s sitting there conspiring against you. Americans don’t want to create a vaccine that’s going to turn you into a robot or magnetize you. There’s enough Americans now have taken it. Look at us as a sampling where nothing has happened to us. It’s time for you to get it. Now, if you don’t get it, in my America, all hospitals would be closed to you. You’re going to go home and die. That is what you should get.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/19/howard-stern-hospitals-should-refuse-to-treat-unvaccinated-go-home-and-die/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Another full on Nazi.

All vaccinated who get sick should be shut out of the hospital too, then.

Offline Hoodat

Radio personality Howard Stern said Wednesday on his Sirius XM show “The Howard Stern Show” that the unvaccinated who get infected with COVID-19 would be refused service from hospitals.

Stern said, “If it was up to me, anyone unvaccinated would not be admitted to a hospital. At this point, they have been given plenty of opportunity to get the vaccine.”

By that same reasoning, anyone 'vaccinated' [sic] should be denied admission to a hospital since they don't need admission, thanks to the 'vaccine'.

But thanks for proving us right once again about abusing power by rationing health care.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

All vaccinated who get sick should be shut out of the hospital too, then.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

stern has always been an idiot and I see nothing has changed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The people who claim "healthcare is a human right!" are the same people saying "turn unvaxxed people away from medical treatment."  The only way to square that circle is to understand Democrats think the unvaxxed are sub-human.

What in the name of Nazi Germany could go wrong?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

The people who claim "healthcare is a human right!" are the same people saying "turn unvaxxed people away from medical treatment."  The only way to square that circle is to understand Democrats think the unvaxxed are sub-human.

:thumbsup:

Online berdie

Well, Howard, since I've never been a fan...how old are you?

Do you have any conditions that could be prevented  if you did everything you should?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One more media "personality" that I never listened to...

Online libertybele

I cry for our Constitution.  Obviously it means nothing to liberal morons and they don't value life. Those that don't agree with them or are an inconvenience to them are disposable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I would suggest that Stern follow his own advice.........

And the world will be a better place
And the world will be a better place for you and me

Online libertybele

I would suggest that Stern follow his own advice.........

And the world will be a better place
And the world will be a better place for you and me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI0mwrFek8s

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Stern's still alive?!?

Offline Kamaji

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
stern has always been an idiot and I see nothing has changed.

Yep, how many times did Trump grace the show? Talking gutter like it was fashionable.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stern's still alive?!?
Me too. I didn't know he was still out there, which may be the whole point of this.
He is probably saying this stupid crap for the publicity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Yep, how many times did Trump grace the show? Talking gutter like it was fashionable.

People do change @Sighlass  and that was many years ago. I believe Trump exuded patriotism as President and had this country headed in a very positive direction.

IF they hang him for Jan. 6, which I believe are bogus charges created and orchestrated by the DEMS, then we will have absolutely lost this country.

Secondly, this is about the outrageous comments of a shock jock and what he deems should be done with people who have the right not to be vaccinated.

Think about all of this and what it means for our country.

Offline EdinVA

Don't know... never ever have listened to stern..
Everytime the play snip its of him  on the radio my radio stops working...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stern's still alive?!?
Only on the outside, inside died long ago.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Considering the 'Omicron' is barely as bad as the general flu - which was never the subject of forced vaccination - and is definitely not going to kill anyone except a few with health issues already, then why should you be ostracized from society when there's no science to back it up?

And why should I be force quarantined, while the vaccinated who are just as likely to get the 'Omicron' anyway as I am with my natural immunity, are allowed to run around just because they got vaccinated?

Because it boils down to compliance. If you want to be part of society, you must give the govt complete control and obey all edicts without question.

You can almost hear the voicse of Stalin and Mao when Stern speaks.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 06:03:47 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Stern's still alive?!?

Yes, but he’s no longer relevant.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell