Author Topic: Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Makes Startling Admissions About the Vaccines  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 17, 2022
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Makes Startling Admissions About the Vaccines
By Vasko Kohlmayer

See also: Big Pharma CEO Blows a Hole in Vaccine Mandates

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against Covid-19.

“We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any,” Bourla confessed.

If, then, you have received the two shots you are not protected against infection or severe Covid or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.

It was less than a year ago we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy and freedom.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/pfizer_ceo_albert_bourla_makes_startling_admissions_about_the_vaccines.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Makes Startling Admissions About the Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 02:36:01 pm »
January 17, 2022
Big Pharma CEO Blows a Hole in Vaccine Mandates
By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

See also: Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Makes Startling Admissions About the Vaccines

Vaccine mandates are one of many stifling measures brought on by the ongoing COVID pandemic, a consequence of those trying to “follow the science” and doing anything but or of government and bureaucrat officials using the opportunity to flex their authoritarian muscles. Whether they serve a useful societal function is an open question.

The CDC website cites a book chapter by research scholars Kevin Malone and Alan Hinman that describes vaccine mandates as a means of “drastically reducing infectious diseases in the United States.” Mandates present a challenge “when societal interest conflicts with the individual’s interest.” With vaccine mandates, there is the assumption that “Increased immunization rates result in significantly decreased risk for disease.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/big_pharma_ceo_blows_a_hole_in_vaccine_mandates.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 02:48:09 pm »
“We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any,” Bourla confessed.

Then maybe you should refund taxpayers for the $6 billion you have charged them for 'vaccine' [sic] doses you openly admit do not work.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 09:03:59 pm »
Then maybe you should refund taxpayers for the $6 billion you have charged them for 'vaccine' [sic] doses you openly admit do not work.
That, and did he also admit that Pfizer falsified testing?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 09:26:16 pm »
That, and did he also admit that Pfizer falsified testing?

Pfizer covered their butts on that account.  The data they turned over to the FDA (and which the FDA has subsequently buried for the next 70 years) showed that their vaccine caused more harm than good.  Their own test data showed an increased effectiveness of 0.84% at preventing infection while at the same time showing a decrease in survival.

Yet the FDA panel (made up of former Pfizer employees) approved it anyway.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 09:36:41 pm »
Some things don't change much...

They just get a bigger wagon.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 02:36:01 pm »
This idiot should have lost his job after the cow medicine debacle. Bourla - a veterinarian - was in charge of the European veterinary division of Pfizer, and he's the one who lied about the medicine's safety, and kept pushing it even though calves were dying in droves:

Alex Berenson
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 03:53:32 pm »
Facebook is pissed off about people posting this.

Says it misses "context" because he was specifically speaking about OMICRON variant and not Covid-19.

(Uh...maybe it's because the OMICRAN variant is simply a cold virus)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 10:40:31 pm »
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
 · 2h
Israel, the only quadruple-vaxxed country in the world (also using mask mandates and Covid passports), just broke global record for daily Covid cases

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 02:29:40 pm »
In more "the vaccine doesn't protect diddlysquat news," permit me to share something posted on FB by a high school classmate whose wife is an ultra-distance runner.
The Covid chronicles, part 2. Dear Classmates. I wrote about my experience with Covid 19 in the summer of 2020. Since then I have followed the same routine to strengthen my immune system; regular exercise, sensible diet and 8+ hours of sleep.

I jumped at the chance to become fully vaccinated in the spring of 2021 and again took advantage of the booster in 9/2021. With no comorbidities or underlying conditions, I felt that I was as safe from reinfection as I could be.

With [wife] scheduled to run in [a 135-mile race in Brazil], one of the most difficult foot races on the planet, we each had to take a pre-take off Covid test to get on the plane, which we both passed. The race takes place in the rugged mountainous jungle of ... Brazil ...  with her running and me driving the support vehicle; stopping every 3 Km to provide her with water, sodium, carbs, gels, shoe changes, rain gear, night gear and any other need.

During the race I began to feel really crappy, which I attributed to two nights in a row with no sleep and the difficulties encountered in the desolate jungle of a foreign country. After the race ...  I was so exhausted I mostly slept for two days. Then on Sunday we had to take supervised Covid tests mandated by the CDC to be permitted to board the flight home to the US. No test, no flight home, period.

[His wife] passed hers. I took mine. Positive for Covid 19! We just looked at each other. I was now trapped in Brazil without a hotel room or car until I tested negative for Covid or “recovered” as certified by a licensed physician.  How I ultimately was able to return to the US is another story for another time, however:

1. Avoid international travel if possible during the Covid era. The US Government will require you to take and pass a supervised Covid test within 24 hours of your flight or you are not welcome back in the US.

2. Covid is here to stay for a long time. Surviving Covid once, both vaccinations and a booster did not protect me from reeinfection. However, overall good health saved  me from a bad outcome or the need for hospitalizations. So, stay safe classmates. These are dangerous times.
To his credit, he doesn't give the vax credit for saving him from a more severe case. Back in 2020, he spoke of doing all kinds of cardio exercises, watching his weight, etc., to make it less likely he'd get seriously ill. Nevertheless, he attended an office dinner or party of some sort and got infected, but credits his exercise regimen for getting through the first bout of 'rona with minimal difficulty.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2022, 04:55:44 pm »
In more "the vaccine doesn't protect diddlysquat news," permit me to share something posted on FB by a high school classmate whose wife is an ultra-distance runner.
2. Covid is here to stay for a long time. Surviving Covid once, both vaccinations and a booster did not protect me from re-infection. However, overall good health saved  me from a bad outcome or the need for hospitalizations. So, stay safe classmates. These are dangerous times.

Not only did the vaccinations not protect you from re-infection, they assisted in your re-infection by compromising your existing natural immune response to the disease.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 10:50:05 pm »
"With [wife] scheduled to run in [a 135-mile race in Brazil], one of the most difficult foot races on the planet, we each had to take a pre-take off Covid test to get on the plane, which we both passed. The race takes place in the rugged mountainous jungle of ... Brazil ...  with her running and me driving the support vehicle; stopping every 3 Km to provide her with water, sodium, carbs, gels, shoe changes, rain gear, night gear and any other need."

Considering the times, this was a trip they should have skipped...