Author Topic: White House Announces Website to Order Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests  (Read 225 times)

Offline Hoodat

White House Announces Website to Order Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests

January 14, 2022

The White House on Friday announced a website to order free at-home rapid COVID-19 tests online.

The website will be live starting January 19, making 500 million rapid tests available to Americans.

Each residential address will be limited to four tests, which are expected to take 7 to 12 days to ship once they’re ordered, per The Hill.

People will be able to order the test on COVIDTests.gov.

As previously reported by Human Events News, the White House is partnering with the U.S. Postal Service to ship the tests. .  .  .

https://humanevents.com/2022/01/14/white-house-announces-website-to-order-free-at-home-covid-19-tests/

So instead of going to my local health department and getting a test today, I now have to rely on an untried federal government website, and then hope the US Postal service gets it to my house in two weeks?

Typical central control Democrats. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

Re: White House Announces Website to Order Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 11:39:43 pm »
Do they belong to the ones who order them?

Offline libertybele

Re: White House Announces Website to Order Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 11:44:25 pm »
No thank you.  A gov't website is an entity that I don't trust nor do I trust what they are supposedly giving away for free.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.