Author Topic: ‘Election Subversion!’: Biden Shouts About State Election Laws – ‘Who Counts The Vote’  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Election Subversion!’: Biden Shouts About State Election Laws – ‘Who Counts The Vote’
Martin Walsh January 14, 2022

Joe Biden shouted at reporters late on Thursday about “election subversion” and states across the country passing election integrity laws.

During a bizarre meltdown on Capitol Hill, Biden was asked about Democrat Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema effectively ending Democrats’ chances of ending the filibuster in the Senate so they can pass their “election reform” bill.

“You all ask questions about complicated subjects like ‘can you get this done.’ I hope we can get this done. The honest-to-God answer is I don’t know whether we can get this done. Is this mic on? I guess — anyway — I’m not sure — anyway, I hope we can get this done, but I’m not sure,” Biden declared.

“But one thing for certain, one thing for certain, like every other major Civil Rights bill that came along,” Biden continued, “If we miss the first time, we can come back and try the second time. We missed this time. We missed this time.”

Biden then attacked the state legislatures for passing election integrity bills.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/who-57933/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

The only groups subverting our elections, Mr. President, are your political party and their fellow-travelers on the left.

Requiring an ID to vote, and prohibiting ballot harvesting and other practices that create a risk of third parties interfering with a voter's actual preferences, is not election subversion, it is the only way to maintain election integrity.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:55:17 pm by Kamaji »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
‘Election Subversion!’: Biden Shouts About State Election Laws – ‘Who Counts The Vote’

Can't help it, does Joe in his dementia now think he's friggin Joe Stalin? Wouldn't be surprised since that's the direction democrats want to push us and they would love conservatives in prison, work camps or dead.