Author Topic: Biden Is Out Of Touch With Reality On Inflation I & I Editorial Board  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Is Out Of Touch With Reality On Inflation
I & I Editorial Board
January 14, 2022

These days, when President Joe Biden isn’t lying about being arrested during the Civil Rights struggles of the 1960s, he’s telling equally large fibs about “making progress” on inflation and the economy. Truth is, in the space of less than a year, he’s turned a recovering economy into dross.

Thursday brought yet more disastrous news about the “transitory” upsurge in inflation the media shills and Biden administration economic advisers talk about.

After Wednesday’s consumer price data showed a 7% rise in consumer prices for 2021, the highest since 1982, came worse news for producer prices: They rose a record 9.7% last year, as supply-chain issues and a massive burst of money printing by the Fed created a classic case of too much money chasing too few goods.

Yet, in a statement Wednesday, Biden claimed “we are making progress in slowing the rate of price increases.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/01/14/biden-is-out-of-touch-with-reality-on-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden Is Out Of Touch With Reality On Inflation I & I Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 03:33:04 pm »
Biden is simply out of touch with reality, period. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 01:13:24 am »
Exactly, there was no need for them to embellish it.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 01:15:26 am »

My thought exactly.  888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 01:29:57 am »
Biden buys nothing.

He is completely subsidized in housing, food, clothing, and transportation.

All services performed for him are free, from income tax preparation, haircuts, or buying necessities like a toothbrush or medical.

He is so completely clueless of the true cost to the masses as a king would be in medieval ages.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington