Author Topic: Desperate Demagogue: Those Who Oppose My Elections Power Grab Are 'Domestic Enemies' Guy Benson  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Desperate Demagogue: Those Who Oppose My Elections Power Grab Are 'Domestic Enemies'
Guy Benson

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 10:25 AM

One more post on that nasty, mendacious speech delivered by a desperate, shrinking president.  Mitt Romney made some strong points in rebuttal on Tuesday, and we followed up with a few additional arguments yesterday.  But we haven't tackled this soundbyte yet, which was among the ugliest and laziest lines in the president's extended expression of performative, impotent rage.  President Unity is really on a roll:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1481019222297923585

He's framing opponents of his scheme to repeal state laws and impose a partisan federal takeover of elections as not only segregationists, but also domestic enemies.  A lot of people were disturbed by the previous president labeling journalists the 'enemy of the people.'  Here's the guy who won on healing and normalcy slandering a majority of Americans (large majorities oppose things like eliminating photo ID and mandating ballot harvesting), and at least 52 US Senators, as enemies of the country.  Did the erstwhile rhetoric hand-wringers bat an eye?  Despite all his talk about reaching across the aisle, having cited cooperation and decency as part of his governing mandate, it's not surprising to see Cranky Joe casually smearing the entire Republican Party.  If he was willing to tell a room full of black voters that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan wanted to re-enslave them, he'll say anything.  But tarring holdout Democrats -- members of his own party, whose votes he needs on literally everything?  That's a bold move.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/01/13/desperate-demagogue-those-who-oppose-my-elections-power-grab-are-domestic-enemies-n2601751
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34