Author Topic: Why are Caucasians Vanishing in TV Commercials?  (Read 332 times)

Online mountaineer

Why are Caucasians Vanishing in TV Commercials?
« on: January 10, 2022, 05:17:44 pm »
I suspect we've all noticed it.
January 8, 2022
Why are Caucasians Vanishing in TV Commercials?
By Jacob Fraden

Commercials take up 27% of commercial television screen time and are the main source of income for TV and radio stations. In most cases, advertisements on all channels appear simultaneously, so don't try to change the channel, there will be commercials elsewhere, too. Nowadays they have also taken over the Internet. For financial support, websites have to run ads on their pages, the largest share supplied and controlled by Google. Ads pry into your eyes, unceremoniously interfere with text, and on YouTube, in the most inappropriate places, they cut into the action of films, lectures, and concerts, tearing apart musical performances. There's no escaping commercials, we've grown accustomed to them, and they become almost as much a part of our lives as food, toilets, and sleep.

In the United States today, the White population (not including Hispanics) is 57.8%. In real life, Caucasians are still in the majority, but now on TV and the Internet, they are swept under the rug like trash. Blacks comprise 14% of the U.S. population but appear in 50% of commercials. White actors now appear to promote health insurance, gold, loans, and some medicines. Moreover, if a White person appears in a commercial, he/she is usually old, sick, a freak, or at the very least, an appendage to a Black partner. If there's a doctor on the screen, he's usually Black, while the patient is usually White. Caucasian young men appear in only 4% of the commercials! If some aliens began to study the population of Planet Earth through our TV commercials they would have a somewhat distorted picture of Americans, to put it mildly.

So why do advertisers ignore the long-standing rules of marketing, and to the detriment of their own financial interests, fill the media space with content that displaces and degrades its biggest market segment? The answer is simple. At the heart of this nonsense is political correctness in a form even an Orwell could not have foreseen.   ...
American Thinker

It's also fair to say that when Caucasians appear in TV ads, they are idiots and all of the non-whites around them are smart. Thus the tw*tter page White Men Are Stupid In Commercials (@StupidWhiteAds), which provides examples - like this:

https://twitter.com/StupidWhiteAds/status/1476396552121950219
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Re: Why are Caucasians Vanishing in TV Commercials?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 05:34:16 pm »
I think part of it is that mostly White conservatives are simply not watching Commercial TV anymore,  and the advertisers are merely catering to the folks who do watch Commercial TV.

Also, it's simply the path of least resistance.     Companies now know if they  don't include minorities,  the Left will raise holy Hell, while us conservative White folks, just shrug and get on with our lives.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 05:54:21 pm »
Has the Rapture started?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 06:19:13 pm »
They're simply erasing white people.   :shrug:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 06:33:51 pm »
Another stupid effort by ad agencies and network to stay one step ahead of the BLM/Woke lynch mobs.

In the end it won't help them anymore than showing more and more gay couples as "normal" in commercials will keep the Gay mafia from boycotting or threatening advertisers for some perceived slight.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 08:25:21 pm »
Another stupid effort by ad agencies and network to stay one step ahead of the BLM/Woke lynch mobs.

In the end it won't help them anymore than showing more and more gay couples as "normal" in commercials will keep the Gay mafia from boycotting or threatening advertisers for some perceived slight.
All this woke crap and caucasian erasure does for me is insure a negative opinion of whatever they are pushing. Of course I get pretty PO'D at all the ads and either channel flip, go to non commercial choices or just put on my Pandora channels and mellow out. No ads, no news, no bullshit just the music I want with just the occasional very fast color free ad.