Author Topic: Will SCOTUS stop the vax mandates? What if it doesn’t?  (Read 543 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will SCOTUS stop the vax mandates? What if it doesn’t?
« on: January 10, 2022, 02:56:15 pm »
January 10, 2022
By Sally Zelikovsky

With the Supreme Court on the verge of deciding one of its most consequential decisions ever in regard to OSHA and CMS vaccines mandates, Americans are fast approaching a tipping point that might require us all to make some difficult decisions.

On the one hand, if the Court upholds the mandates, millions will be forced to inoculate or forced into poverty.  Will we go silently into that dark night or we will resist?  What will that resistance look like?  What will the Marxist authoritarians do to enforce these mandates—apart from forcing us out of our jobs. Impose fines? Incarcerate us?  Although jails across the country are emptying out as radical district attorneys refuse to enforce the law, will there be enough room to accommodate the millions who resist?  If not, what kind of facilities will be erected to house the unvaccinated?  Will mayors and governors take executive action, or legislatures enact laws, that allow government agents to vaccinate us against our will (which might entail “making us more compliant and willing to cooperate” with medication)?

Sounds like a dystopian novel or sci-fi flick but, if the highest court of the land doesn’t see the glaring violation of our inalienable rights, this isn’t that far-fetched and We the People will be on our own.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/will_scotus_stop_the_vax_mandates_what_if_it_doesnt.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Will SCOTUS stop the vax mandates? What if it doesn’t?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 03:11:13 pm »
Isn't the deadline already here, so the order is in effect right now? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 03:22:03 pm »
Isn't the deadline already here, so the order is in effect right now?

Yup.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 03:26:07 pm »
Sounds like a dystopian novel or sci-fi flick but, if the highest court of the land doesn’t see the glaring violation of our inalienable rights, this isn’t that far-fetched and We the People will be on our own.

We sure are.  Remember, McConnell punted this issue to the courts.   9999hair out0000

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 04:39:39 pm »
Where the heck is the court's decision?  How many ways are they trying to split the baby?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 10:04:23 pm »
NEW: The court will release one or more opinions this Thursday.— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) January 10, 2022

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 10:05:01 pm »
Where the heck is the court's decision?  How many ways are they trying to split the baby?

Considering how ill-informed Sotomayor was of the basic underlying facts, I hope they don't rush to get out an opinion.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2022, 11:29:31 pm »
If The Court were to rule in favor of the biden administration, it would serve to drive a further "wedge between" the "traditional freedom" states and the "new slavery" states.

How many here still believe we're going to "vote our way out of this"...?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2022, 11:39:52 pm »
It will be disastrous beyond what anyone can conceive.

If SCOTUS can't slap down this most egregious overreach by the Executive I've seen in my lifetime, then there will be no grounds to ever try and restrain it again, and they will do whatever they want.

Washington state is already trying to create internment camps for the unvaccinated.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2022, 01:44:13 am »

If SCOTUS can't slap down this most egregious overreach by the Executive I've seen in my lifetime, then there will be no grounds to ever try and restrain it again, and they will do whatever they want.

Washington state is already trying to create internment camps for the unvaccinated.
Agreed.

We could be dictated to all eat plant-based meat for our own good.

Our freedoms are lost permanently
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 01:45:10 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2022, 01:57:13 am »

You are correct.  IF SCOTUS doesn't do right, States' right and the 10th amendment will be thrown out the window. 

Internment camps?? Lord God Jesus Christ please stop the evil that keeps prevailing.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2022, 01:58:31 am »
Trying to understand the difference in 'forced vaccination' and 'forced rape'.
They seem to be quite similar.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2022, 01:58:41 am »
January 10, 2022

Then get ready for barbed wire and cattle cars.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2022, 02:04:42 am »
Agreed.

We could be dictated to all eat plant-based meat for our own good.

Our freedoms are lost permanently

That would be the least of our worries.  I'm more worried about being carted off to an unknown internment camp during the middle of the night.

Keeping our 2A rights is crucial; right now that's ALL that's stopping them from door to door search, seizure and incarceration.

This has been a concern of mine with DeSantis. He has given the authority to the Dept. of Health to quarantine anyone that he sees as a health risk.  I know DeSantis is everyone's hero, but he should have never given such a blanket authority.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 02:06:15 am »

Enter the U.N. to help with the downfall of the U.S.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2022, 02:28:59 am »
Enter the U.N. to help with the downfall of the U.S.
Chinese troops will be here before the U.N.
With their shill in the White House they are already training for it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2022, 04:03:59 am »
Considering how ill-informed Sotomayor was of the basic underlying facts, I hope they don't rush to get out an opinion.

She was not only ill-informed, she was giving false testimony from the Bench.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2022, 04:13:10 am »
Chinese troops will be here before the U.N.
With their shill in the White House they are already training for it.

Rumor had it years ago  that UN troops are already housed at military bases that  'W' shut down.

Along with the rumors of all the gulags in this country.  The maps of the locations were taken down on the internet but I remember quite a few were located in FL and GA.  Joy!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 04:16:27 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2022, 04:17:41 am »

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it?? 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2022, 04:19:21 am »

I think it was perjury ---- she knew what she was saying wasn't right,  She hand-picked those stats to support the administration's  narrative
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 04:20:26 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2022, 07:46:16 am »
Trying to understand the difference in 'forced vaccination' and 'forced rape'.
They seem to be quite similar.
Both involve unwelcome penetration...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2022, 08:14:30 am »

Yup. Already in WASHINGTON STATE.  But it is a good thing POTUS TRUMP is not in power.  SNARK.   USEFUL IDIOTS.
(Not calling you any names, some people on here don't have reading comprehension).
-----------------------
https://needtoknow.news/2022/01/washington-state-proposes-involuntary-covid-detention/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=washington-state-proposes-involuntary-covid-detention

Washington State Proposes Involuntary Covid Detention
Summary by JW Williams. Involuntary Covid Detention Camps. The Washington State Board of Health has a set of existing laws and procedures established in 1990, Chapter 246-100-40 WAC, that includes involuntary detention for communicable diseases such as HIV and tuberculosis.Washington is considering expanding the laws to include the Covid protocol for people who have Covid or are suspected of ...
needtoknow.news

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2022, 08:17:21 am »
Rumor had it years ago  that UN troops are already housed at military bases that  'W' shut down.

Along with the rumors of all the gulags in this country.  The maps of the locations were taken down on the internet but I remember quite a few were located in FL and GA.  Joy!

Well, have your Ted Cruz...the attorney, put a stop to this.  USE HIS MASSIVE POWERS..

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2022, 10:21:20 am »

And few will say so much as a word about it! Good behavior my @$$!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien