Author Topic: It’s time for urban adults to step up to save their communities’ children  (Read 73 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 9, 2022
It’s time for urban adults to step up to save their communities’ children
By Nadra Enzi

I’ve spent my adult life opposing urban crime. However, I wonder if I’m doing enough. Maybe it’s time for me literally to offer my life as a sacrifice if that would spare just one innocent child. And it’s not just me. If we’re to save children in urban America, more adults, especially adult men, need to step up.

There’s been a recent wave of young Black murder victims in New Orleans. If you click here, you’ll see the tragedy of a funeral procession for seven-year-old Dillan Burton. Dillon was in the backseat of her mother’s car along with her six-year-old sister when someone fired on the vehicle, killing the second-grader. And then there was the one-year-old baby who died after Corey Davis, his male parent, shot at his girlfriend’s car and managed, instead, to kill their baby. (I hesitate to call that person a “father” after this act of unforgivable brutality. 

It’s these tragedies that made me wonder today if offering my life as a sacrifice would spare at least one innocent child. I’m not being melodramatic. It’s simply an Old Testament-style plea to spare even one baby’s life.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/its_time_for_urban_adults_to_step_up_to_save_their_communities_children.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It's time for urban adults to step up and start changing their culture; it's become such a dysfunctional culture, one might as well call it a culture of death.  It also requires urban adults to stop listening to the siren songs of liberals, particularly right white liberals.