Author Topic: Gutfeld: Maybe I’m nuts, but did Joe Biden just kind of declare a civil war on America?  (Read 84 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gutfeld: Maybe I’m nuts, but did Joe Biden just kind of declare a civil war on America?
BPR, Jan 8, 2022

President Joe Biden appears to have declared war on roughly 50 percent of the U.S. population, and according to Fox News host Greg Gutfeld, this “should scare the crap out of all of us.”

Speaking Friday on Fox News’ “Gutfeld!” the host drew attention to a disturbing, eerie tweet the president had posted amid the left’s Jan. 6th anniversary festivities on Thursday.

“I have said it many times, and it is no more true or real than when we think about the events of January 6: We are in a battle for the soul of America. A battle that by the grace of God, and by the goodness and greatness of this nation, we will win,” the tweet reads.

From the sounds of it, Gutfeld argued, it seems like the president has declared war on behalf of “the soul of America.” But who exactly has he declared war against, and does it even matter?

Look:

I have said it many times, and it is no more true or real than when we think about the events of January 6: We are in a battle for the soul of America.

A battle that by the grace of God, and by the goodness and greatness of this nation, we will win. pic.twitter.com/2qDmf3q2tg

— President Biden (@POTUS) January 6, 2022

It does matter, the Fox News host noted, because the president’s tweet “implies a good side and a bad side, right, with two teams.” And knowing how often and how much the institutional left demonizes those on the right, this means that “if you’re watching this show and you like this show, you’re probably on the bad team.”

[...]

What’s clear, Gutfeld continued, is that “we” certainly doesn’t include all Americans.

More w/video:  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/08/greg-gutfeld-flabbergasted-maybe-im-nuts-but-did-joe-just-kind-of-declare-a-civil-war-1186093/