Author Topic: Defense Department signs deal to kickstart delivery of 500M free COVID tests  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defense Department signs deal to kickstart delivery of 500M free COVID tests
Other contracts are set to be awarded

By Kyle Morris , Jacqui Heinrich | Fox News

The Biden administration has finalized a contract with a test manufacturer to begin to provide Americans with 500 million free COVID-19 tests, Fox News has confirmed.

The Department of Defense, in coordination with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, awarded the $51.6 million contract to Goldbelt Security, LLC, located in Newport News, Virginia, for delivery of over-the-counter COVID-19 test kits.

According to the Defense Department, the procurement was funded through the American Rescue Plan Act, which supplies medical resources to different parts of the nation.

Other contracts are set to be awarded, with tests coming from a variety of providers and distributors. Once more information is made available about how to purchase the tests, it will be shared online at defense.gov.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-signs-deal-for-500m-free-covid-tests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

I'm sorry, but $51.6 million does not sound very free to me...

Offline mountaineer

I wonder if Goldbelt is China-owned.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Could it be the government knows the pandemic is over without testing "data"?   888blackhat