Author Topic: Ousted Dem warns of 2022 ‘bloodbath,’ says what’s going on with Biden ‘almost feels like elder abuse  (Read 141 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ousted Dem warns of 2022 ‘bloodbath,’ says what’s going on with Biden ‘almost feels like elder abuse’
January 2, 2022 | Vivek Saxena

A Democrat politician from New York who was ousted by a Republican in last year’s election is warning Democrats still in office to wake up before it’s too late and they too are ousted in what she expects to be a “bloodbath” in November.

Speaking on Fox News’ “Watters World” this Saturday, former Nassau County Executive Laura Curran tore into both the party at large and its head figure.

“Unfortunately, my party, the Democratic Party, just conveys weakness right now. It almost feels like elder abuse with what’s going on with President Biden. He has a hard time putting a sentence together. I think everyone gets nervous listening to him talk; he’s going to mess up,” she said.

“What we need always, and especially now, is someone who exudes confidence and competence. Someone who sets a reassuring tone. And we’re not getting that at the top right now, and unfortunately, I think your previous guest, Karl Rove, is absolutely right. I think it’s going to be a bloodbath for the Democrats in the midterms.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/02/ousted-dem-warns-of-2022-bloodbath-says-whats-going-on-with-biden-almost-feels-like-elder-abuse-1183428/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The QTip-in-Chief only has himself to blame.  He hired the people that are tanking his Administration and the Dems' chances in the 2022 midterms.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The QTip-in-Chief only has himself to blame.  He hired the people that are tanking his Administration and the Dems' chances in the 2022 midterms.

@DefiantMassRINO

IMO...they don't give a damn!

All that has happened since 1/20/21 was planned and strategized.  And Joe Biden has absolutely nothing to do with it.

In 2009, rather than go for mass amnesty, they 'SETTLED' for taking over our healthcare system.

They're not stupid.  As @Absalom , they're students of history.

Since then our Central-American immigrant population has run rampant.  And don't forget, each unaccompanied child represents up to FIFTY people with this "Chain Immigration" nonsense.

Only good thing that's happened:  An entire generation of Hispanics and other assorted 'Americans' have experienced 4 years of Donald Trump...same way I and many others here with 'new' families had experienced Ronald Reagan's economy.

Somebody/something has taken over not only the Democrat Party.  They've taken over our national media.  They've taken over our universities.
They've even taken over our entertainment.

And with this Covid nonsense, they've taken over our psyche.

I would like to see a thread started where we can present the question: 

You have unlimited resources.  You have the White House, the House and the Senate with substantial majorities...what would you do to destroy this 'ENEMY' once and for all?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 04:32:36 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald