Author Topic: Rep. Biggs Demands Answers on Why It Could Take Up to 75 Years for COVID Vaccine Information  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Biggs Demands Answers on Why It Could Take Up to 75 Years for COVID Vaccine Information
By Human Events Staff  |  December 30, 2021

Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs sent a letter Thursday to the Department of Health and Human Service and the FDA demanding answers on why they needed 75 years to answer FOIA requests for Pfizer vaccine data.

“The lack of transparency from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) surrounding the information that was relied on to license the COVID-19 vaccines is astonishing,” the  letter reads. “I urge you to commit significant departmental resources to ensure that the American public has full access to all information that FDA regulators relied upon in approving the COVID-19 vaccines.”

In the letter, Biggs argued that the American public deserves full access to the information FDA regulators relied on to approve the vaccines, the Daily Caller reports. Biggs mentioned the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, which submitted a FOIA request to the FDA requesting all data contained within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine file.

more
https://humanevents.com/2021/12/30/rep-biggs-demands-answers-on-why-it-could-take-up-to-75-years-for-covid-vaccine-information/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No blackout redactions, either.

Show your effing cards or leave the chips on the table.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rep. Biggs Demands Answers on Why It Could Take Up to 75 Years for COVID Vaccine Information
By Human Events Staff  |  December 30, 2021

Watch this and you will have your answer sir! 

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-inoculations-do-more-harm-than-good.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien