Author Topic: New York Prioritizing Antiviral Pills for ‘Non-White’ People  (Read 964 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Prioritizing Antiviral Pills for ‘Non-White’ People

Kristina Wong 31 Dec 2021

New York state’s Department of Health (DOH) announced recently that non-white people should be prioritized over white people for anti-viral pills in short supply.

The DOH announcement, dated December 27, said limited supply of oral antivirals will “require providers to prioritize treatment for patients at highest risk for severe COVID-19 until more product becomes available.”

Under a list of eligibility requirements for oral antiviral treatment, it said one requirement should be “have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe illness” and that one risk factor is being a “non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19.”

The announcement also linked to a separate undated DOH document on prioritization that contained the same guidance.

Columnist Karol Markowicz drew attention to the guidelines in a tweet, where she said, “NY State Department of Health warns they don’t have enough Paxlovid or Monoclonal Antibody Treatment and white people need not apply.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/31/new-york-prioritizing-antiviral-pills-for-non-white-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: New York Prioritizing Antiviral Pills for ‘Non-White’ People
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 01:26:34 am »
Well this should scare the bejesus out of all non-whites..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 02:00:53 am »

That's what I was thinking. I am in no way interested in the anti-viral pills in the first place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 02:17:21 am »

888high58888.  They can have all my GOVERNMENT approved pills.  lol

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 02:40:57 am »
So, if this flies, what gets reserved for PoC/non-Whites next?  Will hospital emergency services be far behind?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 02:49:17 am »

888high58888 .  They can have all my GOVERNMENT approved pills.  lol
Give mine to the non-White people first. Then I can sit back and see what happens.
speaking as a vile evil White guy - 100% approve.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 07:11:28 am »
One way or the other, the genocidal tendencies of NY have been noted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 02:48:58 pm »
January 1, 2022
White people with bad COVID in New York state are out of luck
By Andrea Widburg

Martin Luther King, Jr., dreamed of a world in which his children would be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. New York State’s Department of Health has effectively said that the color of a person’s skin is the only thing that matters. It has explicitly announced that, because of a shortage of monoclonal antibody treatments, the state will be rationing what supplies it has...and White people need not apply.

Normally, when there’s a flu around, the protocol is to try to give people easy, affordable treatments that will keep them out of the hospital. In the case of COVID, there are indications that both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, which are reliable, affordable drugs, will help treat early-stage COVID if they are correctly prescribed by a competent physician. However, thanks to the Democrats’—and, especially Fauci’s—obsessive focus on vaccines to the exclusion of treatment, doctors’ careers are being destroyed if they dare even to suggest these two treatments.

What this means is that people’s COVID goes untreated until they’re so sick they need to report to a hospital. At that moment, long-standing triage protocols say that healthcare workers must determine who needs the most immediate care and allocate treatment along those lines. In the bad old days of Jim Crow, being the wrong color (i.e., non-White) precluded you from being triaged as very sick if there was a White person beside you. This ended when Americans recognized how evil this was and race-based treatment under the law was made illegal under the Civil Rights Act.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/white_people_with_bad_covid_in_new_york_state_are_out_of_luck.html
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 06:33:51 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10359065/White-people-told-not-bother-trying-monoclonal-antibody-treatment-amid-shortage.html

White people in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non-whites treatment
Jan 1, 2022
by ALEX HAMMER

White people infected with COVID in New York State - the hardest hit state in the country - are in jeopardy of being turned away from potential lifesaving treatments in favor of other more at-risk races because of a national shortage of two promising types of medical treatments.

In a shocking memo sent out by the state's Health Department and approved by Gov. Kathy Hochul on Monday, white residents were told not to bother trying to get Pfizer's Paxlovid pill or monoclonal antibody treatments.

'Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19,'  the document reads.

The guidance comes as New York State set a one-day record of 76,555 for positive COVID tests, fueled by the Omicron variant, with more than 41,000 of those cases coming from New York City, according to data compiled by the health department.

However, the agency's website does not detail the races of those infected.

Data from New York City's official site shows the vaccination rate of white people at 63 percent, compared with 75 percent for Latinos, 58 percent for black residents and an astronomical 97 percent for Asians.

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 06:34:33 pm »
Seen posted somewhere else:
"Jim CROWvid" ...

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 06:47:29 pm »
Geez.  So virulently blatant; they just put it in writing, like it wasn't controversial at all.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2022, 06:56:29 pm »
Geez.  So virulently blatant; they just put it in writing, like it wasn't controversial at all.

Genocide without camps. Just think of the overhead they save.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2022, 07:11:31 pm »
Dumbass whites who voted Democrat up there deserve it.

Offline berdie

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2022, 09:50:20 pm »
Where the heck is NY getting this treatment for anyone? I keep reading that Texas and other states are without.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2022, 12:54:20 am »
New York is Using Race to Determine Access to a Limited Supply of Life-Saving COVID Treatments
The rationale for prioritizing some races over others for access to COVID medications crumbles upon close examination.
Substack.com, Dec 31, 2021, Glenn Greenwald

“Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Save Lives,” announced the New York City Department of Health in an October 26 public notice. These treatments “are available and lifesaving,” the agency said, noting that they “have averted at least 1,100 hospitalizations and at least 500 deaths among people treated in New York City.” The agency urged the public to seek out these monoclonal antibody treatments as soon as possible: “When given early after symptom onset, mAb treatments can decrease the risk of hospitalization and death due to COVID-19, which is why it is crucial to get tested for COVID-19 as soon as symptoms begin – the sooner someone is tested, the sooner treatment can begin."

The city's health agency quoted its own Health Commissioner Dr. Dave A. Chokshi: “the science shows that monoclonal antibody treatments work and can make all the difference when it comes to the severity of COVID-19 illness." It thus urged that “treatment should be given as soon as possible after someone tests positive for COVID-19.” Studies from Pfizer, cited by the agency, independently demonstrated just how effective the company's antiviral treatment, called Paxlovid, can be: it “decreased Covid-19-linked hospitalisation or mortality risk from any cause by 88%.”

[snip]

But the policy then states that anyone who is non-white — regardless of age, health or underlying medical conditions — is automatically deemed to have met the requirement that one must have “a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe illness" in order to receive this treatment (“Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor."). That means that a healthy twenty-year-old Asian football player or a 17-year-old African-American marathon runner from a wealthy family will be automatically deemed at heightened risk to develop serious COVID illness — making them instantly eligible for monoclonal treatments upon testing positive and showing symptoms — while a White person of exactly the same age and health condition from an impoverished background would not be automatically eligible.

More: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/new-york-is-using-race-to-determine

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2022, 12:56:45 am »
From Greenwald's article ....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2022, 08:18:11 pm »
from article.
----------
https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-to-improve-zinc-uptake-with-quercetin_4182445.html?utm_source=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2021-12-30&utm_medium=email

Very important and informative article. As a pulmonologist who cared for hundreds of endstage lung patients, I began to use zinc as a treatment for acute viral respiratory infections 35 years ago with great success….if the patient follows instructions. When your life depends on it, they do follow instructions quite well. You must start early within hours of the onset of symptoms, and you must take a sufficient dose.
I arrived at a dose of 200 mg of zinc gluconate by trial and error that must be take with food over 4-6 hour if possible. Often one round of zinc is all that is needed, although they could take a second day of zinc if needed.
They often are better in in 6-8 hours as hard to believe as that sounds, but I do precisely the same thing and shake my head in amazement.
One word of caution in the proposed protocol in this article. There are numerous gut zinc transporters, but they are quickly turned off in 24 hours if there is an excess of zinc in the gut. The adult male needs about 11mg of Zn per day. This has been well documented in piglet studies and in a cohort of ileostomy patients where the gut mucosa can be readily biopsied. Therefore, I recommend that the supplements be taken every other day (such as the recommendation for iron for the same reasons) to prevent the Zn transporters from being downregulated. Then if there is a respiratory infection, such as a coronavirus, the high dose zinc is effective as the body can be “tricked” into a higher absorption for 24-36 hours.
If through increased blood levels by absorption or positive zinc ionophores,, increasing the intracellular level of zinc will stop the replication coronavirus.
In fact, zinc has been shown to stop the replication of EVERY VIRUS KNOWN TO MAN in vitro. It is enough to make a reasonable person angry that there is virtually NO money being spent on trying to research drugs that are positive zinc ionophores
that could be used to make ALL virus illnesses a thing of the past. But, zinc is cheap and cannot be commercialized. NK Imes MD

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2022, 08:20:08 pm »
Yum.  I love dark chocolate !
-----------------------
Incorporating zinc into your diet can be done through supplements, but the more natural approach is through diet as there are plenty of foods that contain high amounts of zinc.

Oysters contain about 16.6 milligrams of zinc per 100 grams
Hemp seed contain about 9.9 mg per 100 grams
Sesame seeds contain about 7.8 mg per 100 grams
Pumpkin seeds contain about 7.64 mg per 100 g
Cacao powder contains about 6-7 mg per 100 g
Grass fed beef contains about 5 mg of zinc per 100 grams
Alaskan crab contains 7.6 mg per 100 g
100 grams of legumes contain about 12% of the daily recommended value
Cashews contain about 15% of the DRV per one ounce serving
Cheddar cheese contains about 28% of the DRV per 100 grams
One cup of full fat milk contains about 9% of the DRV
Shrimp and mussels contain about 14% of teh DRV per 100 grams
One large egg contains about 5% of the DRV
One large regular or sweet potato contains 9% of the DRV for zinc
Green beans contain about 3% of the DRV per 100 grams
Dark chocolate contains about 3.3 mg or 30% of the DRV of zinc per 100 grams

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2022, 08:36:39 pm »
Take care of yourselves.  You would care more than any hospital.
----------------------------
https://www.theepochtimes.com/fights-covid-like-hydroxychloroquine-yet-easier-to-find_4179040.html

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2022, 10:11:07 pm »
from article.
----------
https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-to-improve-zinc-uptake-with-quercetin_4182445.html?utm_source=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2021-12-30&utm_medium=email

Very important and informative article. As a pulmonologist who cared for hundreds of endstage lung patients, I began to use zinc as a treatment for acute viral respiratory infections 35 years ago with great success….if the patient follows instructions. When your life depends on it, they do follow instructions quite well. You must start early within hours of the onset of symptoms, and you must take a sufficient dose.
I arrived at a dose of 200 mg of zinc gluconate by trial and error that must be take with food over 4-6 hour if possible. Often one round of zinc is all that is needed, although they could take a second day of zinc if needed.
They often are better in in 6-8 hours as hard to believe as that sounds, but I do precisely the same thing and shake my head in amazement.
One word of caution in the proposed protocol in this article. There are numerous gut zinc transporters, but they are quickly turned off in 24 hours if there is an excess of zinc in the gut. The adult male needs about 11mg of Zn per day. This has been well documented in piglet studies and in a cohort of ileostomy patients where the gut mucosa can be readily biopsied. Therefore, I recommend that the supplements be taken every other day (such as the recommendation for iron for the same reasons) to prevent the Zn transporters from being downregulated. Then if there is a respiratory infection, such as a coronavirus, the high dose zinc is effective as the body can be “tricked” into a higher absorption for 24-36 hours.
If through increased blood levels by absorption or positive zinc ionophores,, increasing the intracellular level of zinc will stop the replication coronavirus.
In fact, zinc has been shown to stop the replication of EVERY VIRUS KNOWN TO MAN in vitro. It is enough to make a reasonable person angry that there is virtually NO money being spent on trying to research drugs that are positive zinc ionophores
that could be used to make ALL virus illnesses a thing of the past. But, zinc is cheap and cannot be commercialized. NK Imes MD
There has been a tremendous amount of research on the effects of zinc, even against the original SARS virus. Look at the list of references after this article: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12011-020-02437-9 Links to those are present, as well.

C S Lewis

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2022, 05:13:09 pm »
The fact that the fed is trying to monopolize certain COVID tmt. medications leads me to believe that this will become national policy, albeit not announced that way.They will control who gets the drugs.

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2022, 03:28:15 am »
Tucker  Carlson slams the Biden administration's race-based COVID policy. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1480710618084786176

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022, 11:39:58 pm »
Aaron Sibarium
@aaronsibarium
New York, Minnesota, and even Utah are rationing scarce COVID-19 therapeutics based on race. But the idea for racial triage wasn't hatched in local health departments;  it came directly from the Food and Drug Administration.

He goes on to describe the "scoring" processes in various states. Read whole thread on tw*tter:

https://twitter.com/aaronsibarium/status/1479482941067743233
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2022, 12:23:09 am »
Just start a rumor that their basing distribution on race is another eugenics trick...to get rid of minorities :whistle:

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2022, 12:26:00 am »
New York state’s Department of Health (DOH) announced recently that non-white people should be prioritized over white people for anti-viral pills in short supply.

The DOH announcement, dated December 27, said limited supply of oral antivirals will “require providers to prioritize treatment for patients at highest risk for severe COVID-19 until more product becomes available.”

Why don't they use ivermectin instead?  It isn't in short supply.  And it eliminates the need to violate the Civil Rights Act and the Fourteenth Amendment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-