Author Topic: 25 years after JonBenet Ramsey killing, investigators have tested almost 1,000 DNA samples  (Read 393 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
25 years after JonBenet Ramsey killing, investigators have tested almost 1,000 DNA samples

It's been 25 years since the murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey riveted the nation, and now Boulder, Colorado, investigators say they have analyzed almost 1,000 DNA samples to find the killer.

It is the latest in a string of numbers that reveal their ongoing efforts:

Still, the case remains unsolved. It seized the public interest, due perhaps to a mix of factors, including her involvement in beauty pageants for young girls, her family's wealth, and suspicion around her parents, who were never charged and later cleared by authorities through DNA testing...........

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/26/us/jonbenet-ramsey-25th-anniversary-dna/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It wasn't "an intruder".

Unless the father (still alive I believe) or the brother either 'fesses up or tells what he knows... will never be solved.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It wasn't "an intruder".

Unless the father (still alive I believe) or the brother either 'fesses up or tells what he knows... will never be solved.

Dr. Phil interviewed the brother years later. His answers and his demeanor led me to feel that he was indeed guilty. Dr. Phil stated that he felt that he was just a quiet person and kept to himself, but  I believe the parents covered up for him and had the money to keep them from further investigating their son.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 11:05:36 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Dr. Phil interviewed the brother years later. His answers and his demeanor led me to feel that he was indeed guilty. Dr. Phil stated that he felt that he was just a quiet person and kept to himself, but  I believe the parents covered up for him and had the money to keep them from further investigating their son.

I believe the opposite. The son is not involved. Nor parents. You are better than DR.PHIL?   lol