Author Topic: Family wages legal battle with state to keep their children after giving them ivermectin to treat C  (Read 147 times)

rangerrebew

Family wages legal battle with state to keep their children after giving them ivermectin to treat COVID

‘This is still an open case,’ former New Hampshire Rep. JR Hoell told LifeSite, adding ‘the state has not stopped pursuing the attempt to take my children.’

Thu Dec 23, 2021 - 7:09 pm EST

DUNBARTON, New Hampshire (LifeSiteNews) — A former state representative and co-founder of an organization  dedicated to the reversal of crippling COVID-19 measures is fighting against the state to retain custody of his own children after he gave them a benign FDA-approved drug to treat symptoms of COVID-19.

Joseph (JR) Hoell, a Christian homeschooling father of four and “conservative firebrand” who served four terms as a New Hampshire state legislator from 2010 through 2018, has spent the past several weeks fighting a harrowing legal battle after state officials threatened to take away his children when it became known he treated their COVID-19 symptoms with the safe antiparasitic drug ivermectin.

@NHGOP @LPNH
    Unfortunately this is a true story.
    ☹

The best news is my children are healthy and doing amazing in spite of the actions of the state. For now they are in our care. https://t.co/s0qbsmJinS

— JR Hoell, state rep ’10-’18 (@NH_Braveheart) December 21, 2021

During a phone interview Thursday, Hoell, who also spent two years on the New Hampshire House Children and Family Law Committee from 2013 to 2014, told LifeSite that the court case is not closed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/family-wages-legal-battle-with-state-to-keep-their-children-after-giving-them-ivermectin-to-treat-covid/?utm_source=home_more_news&utm_campaign=catholic

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
and somewhere, a child whose parent(s) lock them in a closet while they 'do' meth goes unnoticed.

Social serpents...>SPIT!!<
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be surprised if the parents have moved the kids out-of-state -- at least for the moment.

Offline EdinVA

So I guess "Live free or die" really is just a  slogan    :shrug:

Offline Kamaji

I wouldn't be surprised if the parents have moved the kids out-of-state -- at least for the moment.

They're probably under a court order, or a binding administrative order, that prohibits them from taking the children out of state.