Author Topic: Omicron Chaos: Chicago Joins Boston, NYC in Barring Unvaccinated from Restaurants, Bars, Gyms  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omicron Chaos: Chicago Joins Boston, NYC in Barring Unvaccinated from Restaurants, Bars, Gyms

Wendell Husebø 21 Dec 2021

The city of Chicago joined Boston this week in barring unvaccinated residents from restaurants, bars, gyms amid omicron fears.

As the omicron chaos continues to bedevil President Biden’s promise to shut down the virus, Democrat-controlled cities are beginning to instate harsh restrictions on those who do not wish to get the jab.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) said:

“If you have been living vaccine-free, your time is up. If you wish to live life with the ease to do the things you love, you must be vaccinated. This health order may pose an inconvenience to the unvaccinated, and in fact it is inconvenient by design.”

The new restrictions may negatively impact the local Chicago labor market and President Biden’s reeling economy. Inflation is at a 40 year high.

https://twitter.com/NRCC/status/1473304907805515783

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/21/omicron-chaos-chicago-joins-boston-nyc-in-barring-unvaccinated-from-restaurants-bars-gyms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I am so very, very thankful right now that we live in FL. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.