Author Topic: Joe Biden: demented idiot or crazy like a fox?  (Read 97 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: demented idiot or crazy like a fox?
« on: December 21, 2021, 02:52:19 pm »
December 21, 2021
Joe Biden: demented idiot or crazy like a fox?
By Andrea Widburg

The accepted wisdom amongst conservatives is that Joe Biden is a demented buffoon who is under the control of a leftist cabal in the White House, the individual members of which are unknown. However, Don Surber, who is one of the conservative blogosphere’s most astute political writers, has a different theory. He thinks that Biden is a savvy political operative as evidenced by a successful political career that has spanned almost 50 years.

When most conservatives look at Biden’s malapropisms, Grandpa Simpson-esque stories that seamlessly intermingle lies and delusions, and disastrous policies, we assume that he’s a congenitally stupid man who, thanks to the Peter Principle, has risen to the top of the heap. (For those who weren’t around during the 1970s, Laurence J. Peter's principle is a management concept holding that people in a hierarchical organization rise until they’ve essentially reached peak incompetence.)

Don Surber, though, has a different theory:

Voters and pundits misread Biden. They thought they were getting a harmless and befuddled old man who would keep the seat warm while the two parties sorted things out Après Trump.

Basement Biden has played that role well. He hints at handlers running the show and the gullible fall for it. He is no moderate. He is no fool. He knows how to stage and frame his presidency.

Being seen as a puppet gives him a great advantage because he is never held accountable. Someone else is pulling the strings. In fact, being manipulated by unseen hands makes him the victim. Poor Joe.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/joe_biden_demented_idiot_or_crazy_like_a_fox.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden: demented idiot or crazy like a fox?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 02:53:37 pm »
I don't think he's playing at being demented.  He does have dementia, and that plays out in a variety of ways, all of which are premised on his continued belief that he is still sane when, in point of fact, he is not.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 02:54:33 pm »
Being seen as a puppet gives him a great advantage because he is never held accountable. Someone else is pulling the strings. In fact, being manipulated by unseen hands makes him the victim. Poor Joe.

I have thought this for awhile now...although we all know he is approaching senility I think most of these decisions are coming from Joe himself...he has always been a liberal..never a moderate!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 02:58:13 pm »
Nope.

NOT buying it.

He is,and has ALWAYS been a photogentic fool that followed orders with NO core beliefs other than "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!",and THAT is why he was a success in politics.

Being from a nothing state that draws next to zero political attention helped keep him in office by the Dims that run that state and benefitted from him being in office.

He was picked to run for President PURELY because he could be counted on to follow orders without questions or any qualms. He was a completely amoral man BEFORE he went senile.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 03:06:20 pm »
I get the impression Biden may have Parkinson's disease.  That mind-trapped-in-the-body look on his face reminds me of Michael J. Fox and Mohammed Ali.

Plus, his eyes seem glazed, possibly from being highly medicated.

Joe Biden has always been his own worst enemy.  He had to abandon his first attempt to run for President in Fall 1987 because he was caught plagiarizing a speech by British politician, Neil Kinnock.

Savy idiots surround themselves with smart, competent people.

Biden has surrounded himself with detatched, aloof, arrogant academic intellectuals better suited to giving college lectures than running the real world.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 07:44:46 pm »
Oh, Joes crazy like a fox alright, that is crazy like a rabid fox