Author Topic: Peter Schweizer: New York State COVID-19 Law Is Moving in Direction of WWII Internment of Japanese A  (Read 82 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Schweizer: New York State COVID-19 Law Is Moving in Direction of WWII Internment of Japanese Americans

Robert Kraychik 21 Dec 2021

Peter Schweizer and Eric Eggers — president and vice president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), respectively — reflected on the federal government’s internment of Japanese Americans following Japan’s attack of Pearl Harbor while discussing legislative measures proposed in New York to detain those the governor deemed “potentially dangerous to public health.”

Schweizer and Eggers examined government policies marketed as “public health” while guest-hosting Sean Hannity’s eponymous radio show on Monday.

New York state’s Assembly Bill A416 — legislation ostensibly proposed for purposes of “public health” — would empower the governor to detain any individual deemed “a threat to the public health.” The bill’s summary describes the legislation as “[relating] to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases that are potentially dangerous to the public health.”

Schweizer described government power as “a blunt force instrument” while reflecting on Franklin D. Roosevelt’s internment of Japanese Americans. He said the White House sold its internment policy as protective of both Japanese Americans and Americans, more broadly.

“Let’s go back in history a little bit and talk about a comparison,” he stated. “It’s not a perfect comparison, but I think it’s a powerful one. … The United States was taken by surprise at Pearl Harbor,” he said. “It was a catastrophic intelligence failure by that administration. So … they said, ‘We are going to start interning in internment camps Japanese Americans,’ and the argument was, ‘We’re going to do this to protect Americans. We’re also going to do this to protect Japanese Americans.'”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/21/peter-schweizer-new-york-state-covid-19-law-is-moving-in-direction-of-wwii-internment-of-japanese-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Democrats doing what Democrats do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

This goes back to the Nazi's internment of undesirables; the communists' internment of political opponents; etc, etc, etc.

Offline LegalAmerican

Zero to do with health.  Lenin controlled the people using 'health' for 70 years. Obama care, was the same thing, using 'health' as the tool to control people. IRS  agents hired to be gestapo.  You were to give up your health issue records and be taxed extra/penalty if you did not sign up.  I figured my medicare ALREADY knows all my health issues!  Dumb to mandate that. They can see my health prescriptions, doctors approval for surgery etc.

What about people how have already HAD covid and survived?  I had it twice. I don't need the jab. The jab will make me sick.

Iti is about population control, using "health' as the CARROT.   Most people are too ignorant to figure it out.  You say 'health' and they climb on board.  Two of my neighbors willingly got the jab.  One is 70, (informed I thought.)  The two 80 year olds, in good health. Walk every day, stay active.   Even at their age if they got covid, 99%. recovery!