Author Topic: REVEALED: A third of America's 43 Omicron COVID cases had their booster shots as Fauci says he's 'co  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: A third of America's 43 Omicron COVID cases had their booster shots as Fauci says he's 'continuing to evaluate' whether two shots are sufficient to qualify as 'fully vaccinated'

CDC report on Friday said a third of Omicron cases were among boosted
    Report identified 43 cases in early December, none of which resulted in death
    Fauci said on Sunday that the definition of 'fully vaccinated' is under review
    He said a booster shot was needed to be 'optimally protected' from COVID

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 12:27 EST, 12 December 2021 | Updated: 14:21 EST, 12 December 2021

Top U.S. infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has said that authorities are 'continuing to evaluate' whether a booster shot will be required to be considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as new CDC figures show that a third of Omicron cases had booster shots.

'For official requirements, it's still two shots of the mRNA (Pfizer or Moderna) and one shot of the J&J for the official determination of what's required or not,' Fauci told ABC News on Sunday.

'But I think if you look at the data, the more and more it becomes clear that if you want to be optimally protected you really should get a booster,' Fauci added.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10301845/Fauci-says-hes-continuing-evaluate-booster-needed-considered-fully-vaccinated.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

If I go to my local health department tomorrow, will they really be testing for the Omicron (or Delta) variant at all?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

JUST IN - PM Johnson says the first UK death has been recorded "with" the #Omicron variant. No further details, yet.
I doubt there's one shred of scientific evidence to support this news. They only have to say it. Repeat the lie often enough ...

Offline Kamaji

I doubt there's one shred of scientific evidence to support this news. They only have to say it. Repeat the lie often enough ...

Ahh, but you have to pay careful attention to the words actually used.  They didn't say this person died "because of" omicron, they said he (or she) died "with" omicron.  That described a very different set of facts than "because of" would describe.  A person who is asymptomatic, but has a technical positive test, who then gets run over by a speeding truck, will have died "with" omicron, but most certainly will not have died "because of" omicron.

Since "no other details" were provided, this is just more Kabuki theater; more fear pron disguised as "fact".

Online DefiantMassRINO

The shots were based upon the original Wuhan Covid-19/SARS2 genome.  As each variant further diverges from that initial genome, the shots become less effective.

The bar has been sequentially lowered from immunity / prevent infection to prevent symptoms, prevent severe symptons, prevent hospitalization, prevent admission to ICU, and the last, prevent death.

Natural selection is working faster than science and governments.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
'But I think if you look at the data, the more and more it becomes clear that if you want to be optimally protected you really should get a booster,' Fauci added.

This is Fauci's tapdancing way of admitting that the vaccines DO NOT WORK. But of course even if they do not work, we still have to 'mandate' them "to make people feel safe". <- the same thing he said about masks

It is all a head-game. It is psychological appeasement with no real effect. The so called booster is no more effective than the vaccine was, and they all know it. But if it makes you feel good ... well, that's enough.

A woman from southern Louisiana would take her elderly father miles deep into the swamp every year. They were going to a Voodoo Witch Doctor there who had a magic elixir to extend life. It was a cup of special tea which costs $100. When she told others about this they all laughed at her. A hundred dollars for a cup of tea. That's insane! The woman responded and said, "Whether the tea actually does anything or not is not the issue. For how that tea makes my father feel, for the confidence it gives him, I would pay the Witch Doctor $1000."

This is where America is with masks and vaccines.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Natural selection is working faster than science and governments.
Bingo. And they won't admit it, because that would acknowledge that they are impotent.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They desperately want an excuse for another Christmas lockdown. Just like they pulled the rug out from underneath the Britons last year... you'd think that they'd catch on.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup: 

covid cured the COMMON COLD VIRUS AND ALL THE FLUS!   

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I have been relatively quiet on the COVID front, but my first job after college was as a microbiologist, and some of my duties included epidemiological reporting of our region to the CDC. I have been out that arena for many many years, but enough knowledge stuck that I think we have been basically in a circular firing squad on this deal since the beginning..

Now, what is what I feel is being extremely under-reported is that what is happening now with the Omicron variant.   It's appearance may be like God's Christmas gift to humanity. 

These viruses and their itinerations of variants ALL share enough of a similar taxonomy that when disease is contracted, it should provide enough immunity across the board.  This is how we survived and moved forward after the 1918-1919 flu pandemic.  So the truth be told, the quicker we can get and get over this what appears to be a mild form of the COVID illness, we as a species  will more quickly reach what should herd immunity.

Instead we are getting fear mongering and political posturing.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 04:36:56 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I have been relatively quiet on the COVID front, but my first job after college was as a microbiologist, and some of my duties included epidemiological reporting of our region to the CDC. I have been out that arena for many many years, but enough knowledge stuck that I think we have been basically in a circular firing squad on this deal since the beginning..

Now, what is what I feel is being extremely under-reported is that what is happening now with the Omicron variant.   It's appearance may be like God's Christmas gift to humanity. 

These viruses and their itinerations of variants ALL share enough of a similar taxonomy that when disease is contracted, it should provide enough immunity across the board.  This is how we survived and moved forward after the 1918-1919 flu pandemic.  So the truth be told, the quicker we can get and get over this what appears to be a mild form of the COVID illness, we as a species  will more quickly reach what should herd immunity.

:thumbsup:

Or, at the least, we and the virus will have cooperatively reached a modus vivendi under which we still get infected with the virus, but the symptoms remain manageable and non-life-threatening, even if still unpleasant, basically like the traditional flu.

Online DefiantMassRINO

The mRNA shots target too few proteins on the spike to withstand the mutations, recombinations, additions, and deletions for the long-term.

They'll be a money maker because we'll keep needing new ones until they re-engineer the shots to induce immune responses to more of the proteins that make up the virus RNA sequence.

They bought us some time, but our time is running out. 
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Polly Ticks

Exactly right.  That much has been obvious ever since they claimed that those with naturally-acquired immunity still needed to get a vaccine, contrary to any prior scientific evidence/experience.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra