Author Topic: Joe and Jill BUSTED, Now the Whole World Knows  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Joe and Jill BUSTED, Now the Whole World Knows
« on: December 12, 2021, 03:26:14 pm »
Joe and Jill BUSTED, Now the Whole World Knows
byMark Megahan
December 11, 2021
Joe   

America’s Imperial couple, Joe and Jill Biden, got busted recently trying to upstage Queen Liz. Now the whole world knows how big of an idiot Joe Biden is. Just because “Emperor” is higher up the power ladder than Queen, His Wisdom thought he could get away with arriving fashionably late. He thought wrong.
Joe studied but not for that

Jill Biden was so proud of her husband at the G7 economic summit, which was held in England this year, that she babbled incessantly to reporters about how our Imperial Leader studied for the G7.

At the economic conference, Jill declared, he’s “been studying for weeks working up for today. He knows most of the leaders that will be here. Joe loves foreign policy. This is his forte.” It seems that he must have ditched class on royal protocol.

The very first chance they had to meet with Queen Elizabeth, Joe and Jill blew it miserably. Everybody knows, except the Bidens that is, that “members of the royal family should be the last ones to arrive at an event, and the first ones to leave it.”

https://patriotunitednews.com/joe-and-jill-busted-now-the-whole-world-knows-3/?utm_source=PUN%20Warm%204-6&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:29702875&utm_campaign=Joe%20and%20Jill%20BUSTED,%20Now%20the%20Whole%20World%20Knows%20(%23D)

rangerrebew

Re: Joe and Jill BUSTED, Now the Whole World Knows
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 03:28:44 pm »
If the queen were Jewish, they probably wouldn't have attended. :tongue2:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 03:38:57 pm »
I am more interested in Jill's comments:

Jill Biden was so proud of her husband at the G7 economic summit, which was held in England this year, that she babbled incessantly to reporters about how our Imperial Leader studied for the G7.

At the economic conference, Jill declared, he’s “been studying for weeks working up for today. He knows most of the leaders that will be here. Joe loves foreign policy. This is his forte.”

Prepping for a meeting is standard procedure for anyone in the working world, no less for the President of the United States.  Yet Jill describes it as some new function that has never been done before, and how proud we should be of her husband for doing it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 04:28:36 pm »
As the author says, Europe is so used to America being late they have come to expect it.
Obama and his partner were always late for everything while in Europe.
Trump was a surprise to them by showing up on time, prepared, and knowledgeable about the subject at hand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 04:43:38 pm »

Prepping for a meeting is standard procedure for anyone in the working world, no less for the President of the United States.  Yet Jill describes it as some new function that has never been done before, and how proud we should be of her husband for doing it.

@Hoodat

Well,it's easier to understand when you realize he spends most of his time picking his nose and eating the boogers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 05:22:02 pm »

I could be wrong on this but I recall pictures of someone sitting at the residents desk and working hard on prep for the summit, but it wasn't mighty Joe dung it was Jill putting together a cheat book for Captain Dementia. I'm sure she sees herself as the modern Edith Wilson.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 05:26:44 pm »
I'm sure she sees herself as the modern Edith Wilson.

Just as we see her racist POS husband as the modern Woodrow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 07:53:13 pm »
As the author says, Europe is so used to America being late they have come to expect it.
Trump was a surprise to them by showing up on time, prepared, and knowledgeable about the subject at hand.

OUR REAL POTUS!    :thumbsup:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2021, 07:56:30 pm »
I could be wrong on this but I recall pictures of someone sitting at the residents desk and working hard on prep for the summit, but it wasn't mighty Joe dung it was Jill putting together a cheat book for Captain Dementia. I'm sure she sees herself as the modern Edith Wilson.

Onboard AF1 @GtHawk

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2021, 07:57:34 pm »
Joe & Jill.    :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2021, 09:33:33 pm »
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 09:35:04 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2021, 10:34:40 pm »
Onboard AF1 @GtHawk

What's worse is she has no idea what she's looking at just like Traitor Joe.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2021, 11:05:09 pm »
240B:

And Biden won the election because he was sooo worthy, and Trump so unworthy.  Of course it is the day and age the wicked are virtuous, and the moral held in contempt.  Just ask a NeverTrumper.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions