Author Topic: KAMALA THE BULLY: Staffers Speak of Veep’s Vile Behavior  (Read 166 times)

rangerrebew

KAMALA THE BULLY: Staffers Speak of Veep’s Vile Behavior
« on: December 11, 2021, 07:00:48 pm »
KAMALA THE BULLY: Staffers Speak of Veep’s Vile Behavior
By
Paul Duke -
December 10, 2021

Over the course of the last several weeks or so, the Executive Branch has been rocked by a number of high profile departures, the likes of which have suggested to observers that something is very, very wrong in the East and West Wings.

The bulk of the exodus appears to be coming from the orbit of Vice President Kamala Harris, suggesting that something about working for the former California prosecutor and Senator is just not to the liking of White House staff.

Now, new rumors are emerging that accuse Harris of being quite the bully.

A person who worked for Kamala Harris before she assumed the vice presidency told The Washington Post over the weekend that aides in her office had to endure a “constant amount of soul-destroying criticism.”

https://steadfastdaily.com/kamala-the-bully-staffers-speak-of-veeps-vile-behavior/

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: KAMALA THE BULLY: Staffers Speak of Veep’s Vile Behavior
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 07:16:26 pm »
So when is Traitor Joe going to do what he said he would do and fire Kamelass for bullying? When is Traitor Joe going to do anything he said he would do? PERIOD.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 07:31:13 pm »
Why should I care about this?  She bullied a bunch of leftards.  They deserve it, they'd be bullies to us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2021, 09:05:12 pm »
I don't care if she's a bully.  If a staffer doesn't like it, quit and go on MSNBCNN  for a few interviews.

What I care about is having a dumber than dirt Marxist bufoon one heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2021, 10:45:20 pm »
I don't care if she's a bully.  If a staffer doesn't like it, quit and go on MSNBCNN  for a few interviews.

What I care about is having a dumber than dirt Marxist bufoon one heartbeat away from the Presidency.

It's going to happen sooner or later; Joe can't continue on for very much longer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 08:02:37 pm »
It's going to happen sooner or later; Joe can't continue on for very much longer.

Of course he can.  The world will cover for him.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 10:29:37 pm »
Of course he can.  The world will cover for him.
Yep. Just a continuation of Weekend at Ruthie's.