Author Topic: Joe Biden Forgets Diplomatic Mess with France: ‘Unlike Trump I Don’t Shock Our Allies’  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Forgets Diplomatic Mess with France: ‘Unlike Trump I Don’t Shock Our Allies’

Charlie Spiering 1 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden boasted he was a better leader than former President Donald Trump on Tuesday because he did not “shock” allies around the world.

“Unlike Trump, I don’t shock our allies,” Biden replied when reporters asked him about the likelihood of coordinating with European countries over additional travel bans to help prevent the spread of the Omicron variant of the coronavirus.

Biden’s comment ignored his diplomatic mess with France in September, after failing to inform French leaders about a nuclear submarine deal with Australia.

Biden’s deal led Australia to cancel an earlier submarine deal with France, and the French first learned about it in the media and not from the Americans or the Australians.

French officials specifically cited Biden’s behavior as similar to that of Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/01/joe-biden-forgets-diplomatic-mess-with-france-unlike-trump-i-dont-shock-our-allies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I bet our allies will disagree with him when it comes to Afghanistan
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:58:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shock? No, scare them to death, OH HELL YEAH! While alternatingly bringing to tears to their eyes from laughing so hard at him

Offline skeeter

Such a pathetic old man we have for president today.

Offline mountaineer

What doesn't he lie about? He claims he was Golda Meir's "liaison" during the Six Day War.

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1466480101860810757

Cruadin
@cruadin
Just as a point of reference, in 1967 Brandon was a student at the Syracuse University College of Law. He passed the bar in '69.

The idea that anybody would send a law school mediocrity as a 'liaison' to the ME is ... well, Brandonific.
2:37 PM · Dec 2, 2021·
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 07:39:08 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

What doesn't he lie about? He claims he was Golda Meir's "liaison" during the Six Day War.

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1466480101860810757
Did not happen. But in the brain of crazy Joe it absolutely did happen. It is typical for elderly to "misremember" what they did in their younger days.

"During WWII, I killed 100 Nazis with my bare hands!"
"By God, I was the guy who shot Hitler ... yes I was!"

He is displaying all the classic symptoms of being a typical 'crazy old man'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Such a pathetic old man we have for president today.

I don't think what we're seeing in Joe is age-related.  He's been a mean-spirited, lying SOB who could barely put a sentence together wihout help for decades.  Seriously, those gaffes were never really "gaffes".

I think we're witnessing the worsening damage from his two brain sugeries --- in the second one the surgeon caused a massive bleed.  If memory serves, the surgeon's reaction while trying to clamp off the hemmorrhage was: "Shit!".

Using the 25 Amendment for surgically induced brain damage may make the over 80 congrssional crowd more comfortable with removing Joe.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 07:59:36 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

I think we're witnessing the worsening damage from his two brain sugeries --- in the second one the surgeon caused a massive bleed.  If memory serves, the surgeon's reaction while trying to clamp off the hemmorrhage was: "Shit!".
Oh great, now Joe will take credit for the expression, "Shit for brains."   :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org