Author Topic: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports  (Read 7604 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports
« Reply #225 on: November 23, 2021, 11:50:25 pm »

He rapidly accelerated.

https:/ /twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1463292636593201158
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2021, 12:16:55 am »
SneakyPete wrote:
"I honestly believe that most blacks that live outside of gooberment housing hate the protesting blacks a HELL of a lot more than they do whites,but have families and are afriad of their families being attacked if they speak out"

I don't.

Pete, I think you're mistaken on this one.

@Fishrrman

Maybe,but I don't think so. The radical college blacks you write about mostly went to "black AA schools",and were radicalized by black professors with AA degrees who shouldn't even be teaching.

I am not a betting man,but I would almost bet that the only people who flunk out of Kunta Kinte University are the ones that don't hate white people,and who refuse to play the "victum game".

I have done a lot of middle class work,and never once remember feeling ANY hostility towards me from the blacks I worked with. They were just regular people working regular jobs,and not bothering anyone.

Of course,I never worked in any of the big northeastern cities,so it might be different there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2021, 12:19:43 am »
8-year-old boy dies from injuries in Waukesha Holiday Parade tragedy
By: CBS 58 Newsroom
Posted: Nov 23, 2021 4:09 PM CST

WAUKESHA, Wis. (CBS 58) -- An 8-year-old boy injured in the Waukesha Holiday Parade tragedy has died. This, according to a GoFundMe page.

Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks, along with his 12-year-old brother, were both seriously hurt after a driver plowed through the Christmas parade Sunday, Nov. 23.

Both boys were taken to Children's Wisconsin for treatment.

According to the GoFundMe page, Jackson underwent brain surgery following the incident. Tuesday, Nov. 23, an update said Jackson succumbed to his injuries and passed away.  ... CBS58

Oh my God.  Imagine being the parents!  It was a Nation of Islam...black muslim who did that. ON PURPOSE. A jihad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW2jqQlxI40&t=573s
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 12:21:05 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2021, 12:52:20 am »
@GtHawk

I do honestly believe the tide is turning,and only hope the turn will be completed before the shooting starts.

And the reason I want the tide to turn before the shooting starts is that it seems like in it is always the innocent bystanders that get killed and injured badly,while the pro's haul ass at the first sign it looks like the wheel is turning on THEM.
Unfortunately, once the SHTF, people will be acting on the basis of superficial characteristics, and are not likely to confine their vengeance to those who are most deserving. It is one of the seminal dangers of a pissed off mob, and when the dust settles, a lot of lives will have changed, and not for the better.

The reason for police and courts and prosecutors and judges is to separate the guilty from the innocent, but unfortunately, of late they are not being utilized correctly for the most part. Far too much nonfeasance/misfeasance going on based on irrelevant data.
In addition, the Media are playing with matches in a powder magazine skewing the story into something it isn't, before any facts are known.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2021, 01:35:45 am »
It's too bad the crowd couldn't have gotten to this creep and dealt with him... properly... before the police got there.

(the above statement is made in complete seriousness, and YES, I would heartily approve of such behaviour....)
Just look at the picture of those killed.

They are mostly old and feeble or young.  Not the type to deploy mob rule.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2021, 01:37:13 am »
Just look at the picture of those killed.

They are mostly old and feeble or young.  Not the type to deploy mob rule.
Nope, but they have parents, kids and grandkids who might be so inclined seeing Grandma, grandpa, or the kids treated that way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2021, 02:38:55 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1463270631827558400

He was still given bail ... $5 million.  We need expose everyone who contributes to and/or promotes funding the bail for this POS.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2021, 12:52:02 pm »
Black Lives Matter Activist at Scene of Waukesha Massacre: ‘Possible that the Revolution Has Started in Wisconsin’

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/11/23/black-lives-matter-activist-at-scene-of-waukesha-massacre-possible-that-the-revolution-has-started-in-wisconsin/

Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist Vaun Mayes speculated Sunday that the Christmas parade massacre in Waukesha, Wisconsin, could be a harbinger of “revolution” — then backed off the sentiment days later as more information came out about the case.

“I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened,” Mayes said of the deadly parade incident during Facebook Live stream on Sunday evening (archive here), as lights from first responders’ vehicles flicker on his face. “But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade.”

Nobody
@TheNoboddy

Black Lives Matter activist Vaun L Mayes @YungLz
 at the scene of the Waukesha parade attack:
"It sounds like the revolution has started," mentions hearing from a source who believes Darrell Brooks may have been motivated by the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1462730447717236737

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2021, 12:53:56 pm »
Rosie's Jonestown Holiday
@DarnelSugarfoo
·
9h
CNN is lightening skin color again, folks.

10:23 PM · Nov 23, 2021·

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2021, 01:01:15 pm »
Who is surprised? They forbade fundraisers for Kyle Rittenhouse, but not this guy.
Days after explaining Rittenhouse ban and “criminal” policy, GoFundMe allows fundraiser for suspect in parade massacre
Posted by: Kyle S. Reyes|November 23, 2021

This is a developing story.  As of November 23, this fundraiser is still live on GoFundMe’s platform.

KENOSHA, WI – Just last week, GoFundMe went public to explain why they banned fundraisers for Kyle Rittenhouse from their platform:

“GoFundMe’s Terms of Service prohibit raising money for the legal defense of an alleged violent crime. In light of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, we want to clarify when and why we removed certain fundraisers in the past.”

So why is it that as of Tuesday night, a fundraiser is being allowed for the suspect in the Christmas parade massacre? ...
Law Enforcement Today

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2021, 01:30:47 pm »
Who is surprised? They forbade fundraisers for Kyle Rittenhouse, but not this guy.Law Enforcement Today

Not surprised at all.  There should be consequences - expensive legal consequences - for companies that so flagrantly violate their own terms of service in such a transparently discriminatory way.

« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2021, 07:24:20 pm »
Other than the death toll, what's the difference between Charlottesville and Waukesha? Why aren't the media clamoring for President Biden to rebuke Darrell Brooks as a racist terrorist? Why are we not discussing whether Biden's anti-Rittenhouse rhetoric radicalized Brooks?— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) November 24, 2021

« Reply #240 on: November 24, 2021, 07:30:31 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: J.J. Watt will cover funeral costs of all who died in Waukesha attack. — 247 Sports

8:31 AM · Nov 24, 2021

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2021, 08:24:54 pm »
He was still given bail ... $5 million.  We need expose everyone who contributes to and/or promotes funding the bail for this POS.
Well since it will be Hollywood liberal types and no doubt AOC and her ilk, in other words same old same old POS's just like him and I have no doubt they will try excusing the acts of this heinous piece of excrement by blaming the Rittenhouse verdict instead of him.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2021, 08:55:55 pm »
Latest speculation being seen on Twitter:

Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
The speed at which they are racing to cover up what happened in Waukesha is almost like FBI knew the guy.
3:50 PM · Nov 24, 2021·

« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2021, 08:59:59 pm »
Well since it will be Hollywood liberal types and no doubt AOC and her ilk, in other words same old same old POS's just like him and I have no doubt they will try excusing the acts of this heinous piece of excrement by blaming the Rittenhouse verdict instead of him.

Keep an eye on the "Vice President". 

Offline DB

« Reply #246 on: November 24, 2021, 09:01:37 pm »
"Vice Resident"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2021, 09:07:51 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1463532299383881736

@Right_in_Virginia

Pro-HITLER????

That boy seems to be a little confused,doesn't he?

Not to worry,though. A few days in one of Gobbel's vacation spas and a little hard work will clear him right up!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #248 on: November 24, 2021, 09:08:54 pm »
Keep an eye on the "Vice President".

@Right_in_Virginia

We still have a VP?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #249 on: November 24, 2021, 09:13:30 pm »

As you read this...always remember it's a crazy world.

This is what's going to happen.  Darrel E. Brooks is going to make bail.

He is going to be killed - perhaps in the vein of Lee Harvey Oswald.  Very publicly.

And then THE SHOW begins...    :2popcorn:

(You have to think like Barack, Michele, Ayers and Bernadine)    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald