Author Topic: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports  (Read 7429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports
« Reply #251 on: November 24, 2021, 09:32:44 pm »
As you read this...always remember it's a crazy world.

This is what's going to happen.  Darrel E. Brooks is going to make bail.

He is going to be killed - perhaps in the vein of Lee Harvey Oswald.  Very publicly.

And then THE SHOW begins...    :2popcorn:

(You have to think like Barack, Michele, Ayers and Bernadine)    :laugh:

@DCPatriot

And the shooter,who will turn out to be or have been a US Military veteran and registered Republican will be killed by the cops for resisting arrest. That way they get to avoid a nasty trial with uncomfortable questions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2021, 09:33:59 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #253 on: November 24, 2021, 09:37:06 pm »
@DCPatriot

And the shooter,who will turn out to be or have been a US Military veteran and registered Republican will be killed by the cops for resisting arrest. That way they get to avoid a nasty trial with uncomfortable questions.

@sneakypete

Hmmm... it will be a sniper.  The weapon on the tripod will be found within hours.

The media asks; "Who the hell is Kyle Rittenhouse?"   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #254 on: November 24, 2021, 10:15:47 pm »
"Hmmm... it will be a sniper.  The weapon on the tripod will be found within hours."

Why not the "old-fashioned" way...?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2021, 10:47:30 pm »
MSNBC Refers To Wisconsin Massacre As An “Accident”
If only they had some news reporters. Then someone at NBC/MSNBC (also CNN, which calls it a "crash") actually might have read the charging documents (which I posted above on this thread), clearly stating that this perpetrator accelerated into the crowd of people. In an accident, the driver usually swerves, brakes or otherwise tries to avoid collision.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #256 on: November 25, 2021, 12:02:58 am »
Cardinals' JJ Watt offers to pay funeral costs for Waukesha Christmas parade victims: report

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

Watt, who was born in Waukesha and played football at Pewaukee High School, took to Twitter after learning of the horrific incident

Arizona Cardinals defensive end J.J. Watt has offered to cover the funeral costs for all the victims of the Waukesha Christmas parade tragedy, according to one report.

At least six people were killed killed and dozens more were injured on Sunday when the driver of a red SUV plowed into a crowd of people at an annual Christmas parade in Watt’s Wisconsin hometown.

Watt, who was born in Waukesha and played football at Pewaukee High School, took to Twitter after learning of the horrific incident.

"Just now seeing what happened at the holiday parade back home in Waukesha tonight. Horrific images," his tweet read. "Truly hoping everyone is going to be ok and those not involved are now safe. Thankful to everyone who rushed to action and helped the wounded."

More: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardinals-jj-watt-funeral-waukesha-christmas-parade-victims

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #258 on: November 25, 2021, 12:22:52 am »
If only they had some news reporters. Then someone at NBC/MSNBC (also CNN, which calls it a "crash") actually might have read the charging documents (which I posted above on this thread), clearly stating that this perpetrator accelerated into the crowd of people. In an accident, the driver usually swerves, brakes or otherwise tries to avoid collision.  *****rollingeyes*****
Also that two separate police officers stated that it was a deliberate act and not an accident.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2021, 12:32:38 am »
As you read this...always remember it's a crazy world.

This is what's going to happen.  Darrel E. Brooks is going to make bail.

He is going to be killed - perhaps in the vein of Lee Harvey Oswald.  Very publicly.

And then THE SHOW begins...    :2popcorn:

(You have to think like Barack, Michele, Ayers and Bernadine)    :laugh:
Naw, It'll be a tragic hunting accident, just roll playing and acting really where Brooks is playing the roll of the deer and the person playing Baldwin cocks, points a gun at Brooks and pulls the trigger thinking the gun was unloaded. You see an accident, no more a deliberate act than Brooks aiming his car at parade participants and accelerating sharply.

Personally I think he belongs locked up in a crow cage, seems appropriate to have one animal erased by other animals.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #260 on: November 25, 2021, 12:39:25 am »
Naw, It'll be a tragic hunting accident, just roll playing and acting really where Brooks is playing the roll of the deer and the person playing Baldwin cocks, points a gun at Brooks and pulls the trigger thinking the gun was unloaded. You see an accident, no more a deliberate act than Brooks aiming his car at parade participants and accelerating sharply.

Personally I think he belongs locked up in a crow cage, seems appropriate to have one animal erased by other animals.

The angle I was using was "Don't ever waste a crisis".

The Democrats and their agenda-driven media are trying hard to downplay this.  It's the last thing they wanted to see happen.

But hey, why not start some revenge 'Racial Shootings'?  /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #261 on: November 25, 2021, 03:52:18 am »
Well since it will be Hollywood liberal types and no doubt AOC and her ilk, in other words same old same old POS's just like him and I have no doubt they will try excusing the acts of this heinous piece of excrement by blaming the Rittenhouse verdict instead of him.
Well gee, if they post his bail, it would be a real shame if he didn't show up for court... :whistle:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 03:55:32 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

« Reply #262 on: November 25, 2021, 05:08:24 am »
The angle I was using was "Don't ever waste a crisis".

The Democrats and their agenda-driven media are trying hard to downplay this.  It's the last thing they wanted to see happen.

But hey, why not start some revenge 'Racial Shootings'?  /s
I see your point but you don't see mine, there was nothing racial or revenge in my post. I don't care what flavor the perp is, could be rainbow, my point is that someone that commits such a heinous act has no place in society but you can no longer expect justice from those in power. Sad as it is I anticipate this POS will not get the sentence the crime calls for.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #264 on: November 25, 2021, 01:45:28 pm »
GoFundMe pulls $5M bail fundraiser for Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks and says it will BAN all future attempts toraise money after judge was blasted for setting bond
Daily Mail/UK, Nov 24, 2021

GoFundMe has removed a crowdfunding effort aimed at raising $5million toward bail for Darrell Brooks, the Waukesha, Wisconsin 'killer' who allegedly plowed his red SUV into scores of people during a holiday parade on Sunday, killing six and injured dozens more.

Brooks, who was charged with five counts of homicide, was arraigned in court on Tuesday.

Waukesha Court Commissioner Kevin M. Costello set bail at $5million - a move that sparked anger considering Brooks’ violent past that includes convictions for felonies.

Read more:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241291/GoFundMe-pulls-5M-bail-fundraiser-Waukesha-killer-Darrell-Brooks.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2021, 02:16:38 pm »
GoFundMe pulls $5M bail fundraiser for Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks and says it will BAN all future attempts to raise money after judge was blasted for setting bond

GoFundMe takes down fundraiser for accused Waukesha 'killer' Darrell Brooks
    Crowdfunding campaign was started by someone identified as James Norton
    Norton wrote that Brooks 'would NEVER do such a thing' and that he's 'innocent'
    Brooks has been charged in the deaths of five people in Waukesha on Sunday
    Police say he was behind wheel of SUV that plowed into annual holiday parade
    Six people died and 60 others suffered injuries, according to authorities
    GoFundMe has banned Norton from posting fundraisers in the future

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 00:00 EST, 25 November 2021 | Updated: 01:22 EST, 25 November 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241291/GoFundMe-pulls-5M-bail-fundraiser-Waukesha-killer-Darrell-Brooks.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2021, 02:18:05 pm »
Waukesha parade attack: Debra Messing blasts media for downplaying massacre as an 'accident'

The liberal 'Will & Grace' star received rare praise from conservatives

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Actress Debra Messing took aim at the media for "minimizing" the attack that occurred at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/debra-messing-waukesha-media-coverage
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #269 on: November 25, 2021, 02:25:42 pm »
Waukesha parade attack: Debra Messing blasts media for downplaying massacre as an 'accident'

Actress Debra Messing took aim at the media for "minimizing" the attack that occurred at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

more

Well her career just went to shit.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2021, 02:31:59 pm »
Well her career just went to shit.....
The good news is it isn't just the usual suspects who are taking notice.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2021, 03:48:10 pm »
Husband of Waukesha parade victim learned of her cancer diagnosis after she died: "Maybe God took her so she didn't have to suffer"

NOVEMBER 25, 2021  |  7:01 AM

Days after the deadly Waukesha parade crash, the husband of one of the women killed learned from a medical examiner that she had previously undiagnosed uterine cancer.

"I was happy to hear that I could at least give my children the thought that maybe a lot of suffering was avoided," John Kulich told "CBS Mornings" lead national correspondent David Begnaud. "At least give my children the thought that, well, maybe God took her so she didn't have to suffer. And if I could just leave them with that." 

His wife, Jane, was one of the six people killed when 39-year-old Darrell Brooks plowed his SUV into the crowd on Sunday. She was 52 years old.

Kulich remembered his wife as "a beautiful person."

"Not only to us, but to everyone she met," he said. "I never heard a bad word about her. Everyone who met her always loved her."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waukesha-parade-crash-victim-jane-kulich-cancer-diagnosis/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

« Reply #272 on: November 25, 2021, 04:45:56 pm »

more
Either Messing had a come to Jesus second, or the SOB ran down some animals in the process.

Online berdie

« Reply #273 on: November 25, 2021, 09:20:41 pm »
I keep wondering what drugs were involved.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #274 on: November 25, 2021, 10:33:04 pm »
I keep wondering what drugs were involved.

I don’t think drugs had much to do with it. It was the hateful ideology that was in his mind that made him choose to do this. It looked like he was heavy into the black Hebrew Israelites cult.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan