Author Topic: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports  (Read 7605 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2021, 11:21:57 pm »
Ya know,it occurs to me that the PoPo and the local DA and Mayors office are more interested in covering THEIR pompous asses than they are covering for Kyle Becker. After all,he wouldn't have been in a position to do ANY of those things if someone prominent hadn't been paid off to cut him some slack.
Kyle Becker is the reporter who says the DA and everyone are trying to ignore the murderer's motives. Motive is not something a DA has to prove in court, so perhaps that's why this Soros-supported DA would just as soon overlook the murderer's stated hatred for white people.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2021, 11:36:20 pm »
Ted Cruz @tedcruz 9:31 PM · Nov 21, 2021

Heidi and I are horrified by today's violence in Waukesha. We’re praying for the victims, their families, and the whole community.

Thank you to the police and first responders who rushed in to assist. Anyone responsible must & will be brought to justice.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2021, 11:42:23 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee
After the widespread hateful reaction to the Rittenhouse verdict & dog whistle calls to radical BLM ground troops by the mainstream media, Democrats, and even the President of the United States, we must ask if they incited the mass murder in Waukesha, WI.

Intentional homicide.
3:32 PM · Nov 22, 2021·

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2021, 11:46:57 pm »
Tony Atkins
@TonyAtkinsTV
FACES OF THE PARADE: This is 11-year-old Jessalyn. She is in ICU right now with internal injuries. She was with #Waukesha Xtreme Dance when that SUV came crashing through.

AT 5: I speak to her uncle who rushed to help people, only to find his niece in the middle of the road.

5:57 PM · Nov 22, 2021 from Milwaukee, WI

Offline libertybele

« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2021, 11:48:24 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee
After the widespread hateful reaction to the Rittenhouse verdict & dog whistle calls to radical BLM ground troops by the mainstream media, Democrats, and even the President of the United States, we must ask if they incited the mass murder in Waukesha, WI.

Intentional homicide.

I like Greene more and more and I wish we had many more like her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2021, 11:56:39 pm »
In case anyone wants to watch:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2021, 12:41:42 am »
I like Greene more and more and I wish we had many more like her.
Me, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2021, 12:47:24 am »
... and just like that this horrific incident might as well be ancient history.

Meanwhile George Floyd is still very topical.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 12:48:46 am by skeeter »

Offline DB

« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2021, 12:52:58 am »
More sources are reporting that he recently ran over a woman at a gas station putting her in the hospital after they got into a fight. This was just prior and that's what he was out on bail for. And for a $1,000 they put him back on the street...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2021, 01:06:30 am »
Enough of this crap!  This perp should already be hanging by the neck from a highway overpass.    :2popcorn:

I've got your $1000. bail right here!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2021, 01:11:39 am »
Enough of this crap!  This perp should already be hanging by the neck from a highway overpass.    :2popcorn:

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2021, 01:15:50 am »

@DCPatriot

Yeah,what you said!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2021, 01:19:22 am »
Biden reads statement from teleprompter.

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1462860659960471554
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 01:20:27 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2021, 01:24:11 am »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

Intentional homicide.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2021, 01:24:54 am »
More sources are reporting that he recently ran over a woman at a gas station putting her in the hospital after they got into a fight. This was just prior and that's what he was out on bail for. And for a $1,000 they put him back on the street...

It's even worse.  He was already out on bond for some previous felony charges when he ran over the woman at the gas station.  A subsequent arrest when out on bond should at the very least cause the initial bond to be revoked, especially when one of the new charges is failure to appear.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2021, 01:30:23 am »
VIDEO: Pro-BLM Waukesha Murder Suspect Admits To Child Sex Trafficking, ‘I’m A Pedophile Now, Let Me Explain That’

"I met the bitch, she say she wanna get down, so I'm pimpin' on the bitch, I take her to Nevada. You know what I'm sayin'?"

by Gabriel Keane   
November 22, 2021

https://twitter.com/MrNukemCocaine/status/1462660666041458692

more
https://nationalfile.com/video-pro-blm-wekausha-murder-suspect-admits-to-child-sex-trafficking-im-a-pedophile-now-let-me-explain-that/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2021, 01:41:19 am »
Racist CNN Has NOTHING to Say About Waukesha Parade Perp. Wonder Why? | Louder With Crowder
Nov 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE1bNLmolTc

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #195 on: November 23, 2021, 02:16:25 am »
@LegalAmerican

Good one!   Thanks.   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LMAO

« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2021, 02:31:15 am »
We are eerily similar to the 1970's.

High crime with a political party sympathetic to criminals
Energy issues
High inflation

Throw in a  NYC blackouts and a 400 some day hostage crisis and we're all set
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #198 on: November 23, 2021, 02:35:36 am »
We are eerily similar to the 1970's.

High crime with a political party sympathetic to criminals
Energy issues
High inflation

Throw in a  NYC blackouts and a 400 some day hostage crisis and we're all set

Everything that goes around comes around when rats are in power.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2021, 02:40:12 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1462867844102774784
Good Lord, that's a face I used to see in Mad Magazine, Only a democrat woke slime would say something like that over the death of innocents and trauma caused to children.